Ceramic coils and compatible tanks

@Rob Fisher i know a lot of people probably consider this a glorified or even downgraded subtank. But i use the metropolis tank as it is cheaper to get a tank to use the gclaptons again to vape VM4. But i cleaned it out last night and primed a ceramic occ coil vaped a bit and it tasted okay but this morning wow!!! Lovely flavour it might just be me but tastes better than it did in the subtank back then on this coil. Pleasantly surprised
View attachment 62194

Yip there is no question that a decent Bell Cap (especially the glass ones) do seem to enhance the flavour. And the best ceramic coil (at the moment) for a subtank compatible deck is the Kangertech coils.

I still use my Trinity Cap's for juice tasting... but these days I prefer the kangertech coils... but I'm still using up my gCeramics....
Trinity 001.JPG

So seeing that uncle Rob is off the ceramics in some way or another who is left still using these wat new ceramic coils send tanks are being launched etc?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So seeing that uncle Rob is off the ceramics in some way or another who is left still using these wat new ceramic coils send tanks are being launched etc?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Am still using the 0.6 CCells on the Melo 3 Mini @kyle_redbull
Working very nicely
My current coil is on about 25 tankfuls of fruity menthol juices and still going strong

I see ELeaf have released ceramic coils for the melo. Not sure if anyone has tried them?

I'm still using ceramics... Still use my Melo 3 mini's with the black o-ring 0.6 cCells and more recently the Estoc tank and it's pretty dam good and pretty cheap compared to other tanks...

Back