Ceravape Cerabis 44 and 45 Ceramic coiled tanks!

@Rob Fisher how's the cerabis versus estoc not sure if I asked this

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I'll chime in my piece even though I'm not the Rob ;) The Estoc is a great tank, flavour is good and performs well at 30W. The Cerabis offers better flavour and clouds, but does need at least 50W to power it properly, which also means you lose juice a little faster! Both great tanks, but different vapes!

@Stosta is spot on @kyle_redbull! The Cerabis is a tough guy and can handle power... the Estoc is more gentle and runs around 30 watts max... if that makes sense?
@Stosta and @Rob Fisher the problem I am having is no one is stocking the 44 or 45 yet thus I can get a estoc for R300 and coils are cheap I'm used to running 30w with the ccells. So both pack flavour only difference is cloud production and wattage but both are 100% ceramic coils?

@Stosta and @Rob Fisher the problem I am having is no one is stocking the 44 or 45 yet thus I can get a estoc for R300 and coils are cheap I'm used to running 30w with the ccells. So both pack flavour only difference is cloud production and wattage but both are 100% ceramic coils?

Now that you mention it I'm not sure if the Estoc coils are 100% ceramic, I might have to take one apart tonight to check. The 44 and the 45 might take a little longer to land on our shores (if at all, I don't think anyone confirmed they will be bringing them in did they?), but I really would do my best to find one of the Cerabis tanks.

Now that you mention it I'm not sure if the Estoc coils are 100% ceramic, I might have to take one apart tonight to check. The 44 and the 45 might take a little longer to land on our shores (if at all, I don't think anyone confirmed they will be bringing them in did they?), but I really would do my best to find one of the Cerabis tanks.
That is the pain with this fomo that now haunts us

Please let me know of the Estoc is 100% ceramic

Looks like the cerabis wont be in time for my trip to Garden Route this week :(

Yep, I'm counting the days, even tried buying one off one of the winners but he didn't go for it.
Lol I was also watching the classifieds in vain incase one of the winners wont like ceramics...wish i couldve made the vapemeet to at least try one

@Rob Fisher @Stosta How are these coils holding up? Still on original coils etc?
Yep! Still on the original coil and been tasting the Troll Brothers range on it. I like it because I'm not have to change wicks on every new juice. Just a quick rinse and wipe and the old flavour is gone. Then top flavour right from the start!

Obviously for a proper review of a juice I can't do this, but it is a nice and easy way to weed out what I want to try on a clean setup, and what I shouldn't.

That's nearly 4 weeks, outstripping cotton based coils nicely.
Im dead keen on one of these, will just have to decide on which one.
@Rob Fisher after a month of testing, does one out do the other yet?

The 44 you can get an extended tank for... the 45 has side fill and can't take an extended fish bowl tank... The 45 looks better but the 44 is more practical.

Also keep in mind that I haven't been using mine exclusively, so 3 weeks would probably be closer to usage, but I know I will get to four easily as I have seen no sign of flavour problems at all!

I believe Gear Best has them even cheaper, but I never checked. Ok- decided not to be lazy- they don't even carry them- just a rumor.

The Cera Vape onlineshop does carry the replacement glass and coils as well.

Still holding out for vapeking to stock them, was hoping they land a few days before xmas.

@Rob Fisher if you HAD to choose between the 44 and the original 4ml Cerabis, which would you choose?

Asking as I am trying to decide between waiting for the 44 to be in stock Vape King or, to just get the Cerabis.

IF they use the same coils, then I guess it does not make much difference ;-)

I recall the original one had some leaking issues but I might be wrong

Back