Ceravape Cerabis 44 and 45 Ceramic coiled tanks!

Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Ceravape have two new tanks out... the Cerabis 44 and 45 and both use thier new ALL ceramic (no cotton involved at all)

Cerabis44&45-2.jpg Cerabis44&45-3.jpg Cerabis44&45-4.jpg Cerabis44&45-5.jpg

The Cerabis 44 is a 2ml tank with top juice fill.
The Cerabis 45 is does about 2,5ml via a side slot.

Airflow is via a pull up and push down system.

The ceramic coils are fantastic in that they require no priming at all... just fill the tank and vape! Also changing similar juices is a breeze and the ceramic coil doesn't hold onto old flavours. The coils require nearly double the power of a cCell and I found I needed to drive them at around 50 watts to get the flavour I was looking for.

Edit : They accept standard drip tips! Happy Days!

Also the juice capacity is just way too small... but I guess it's to conform with the UK laws etc...

I have been using both the 44 and the 45 for a week or so and there is no leaking which is a big win because I had leaking issue with thier original Cerabis tank and that's why I stopped using it despite it's great ceramic coils.

The all ceramic coils are performing well and there is no doubt that Ceravape are betting a lot of thier eggs on the ceramic basket! And I think it right they concentrate on ceramic because it's hard to beat the pure flavour of ceramic and they last really well compared to cotton based coils. Added to that is they can be dry burned clean at 30 watts!

Ceravape sent me the products free for review and were kind enough to send me an extra Cerabis 44 which I gave to @Stosta because he always does a great review and they sent me a T-Shirt and Cap so here is a pic of me with the said shirt and cap!
Snapshot_20161114_2.JPG

Last edited:
Good stuff Rob!

I had the exact same experience. I spent the first couple of hours with it playing around on the Pico at about 30W (I posted a bumpedy bump, it looks great on the Pico), and was getting very frustrated with minimum vapour and what felt like wicking issues.

It was only when I cranked it up to 50W that it really started to shine, but that also meant it coming off the Pico because I'm not about to carry spare batteries with me on a 10 minute trip to the shops! So it went on the Cuboid. Good airflow at this range led to some pretty good clouds, the kind that leave me giggling like a kid playing "dragon". After about two tanks the flavour also really started to kick in. For me the flavour is still better in the Estoc at 30W though, but maybe it just needs a little more time to be "broken in".

Swapped to Chilled Grape after a couple of tanks of XXX, and I must say, it was a flawless change. I didn't clean or wash anything because I was going from one fruity mint to another, but on the third pull I was getting 100% Chilled Grape, no XXX, so that left me really impressed. The simple fill 'n vape aspect of this tank is great, no priming, just get straight into it. I have also had absolutely no airlock issues, wicking issues, or leaking issues, so a really noob-friendly piece of kit.

Things that bug me? Rob mentioned most of them. I like to use my Hands tips, so any tank that takes that away from me makes me a sad panda. The provided one is comfortable and airy enough, but it keeps on coming loose whenever I pull the airflow open, or refill the tank. This leads me to my second gripe, I have to fill it constantly. I don't like to refill tanks, it's a PITA, this tank empties fast due to the high wattage requirements, and the fact that it is in fact a small tank. I like my small tanks, but I like to run them low, you can't with the 44.

Lastly I'm a little concerned as to how the "push-pull" aspect of it works, and what it is doing to the life-span of the tank. I can see some thin wires through the airflow when it is open, so I can only imagine that the pushing, pulling, and rotating isn't too good for them. But that is total speculation, the tank is solid, and has given me no reason for concern yet. I tend to baby my vape gear (little coasters, constant wipe-downs etc.), but I'll try be a little more manly with this 44 and see if there is a problem there.

Overall though I'm really enjoying it so far. I was complaining a while back that I needed to seriously up my juice consumption as I have waaay to much sitting on my shelves, so this little lady will help me (albeit 2mls at a time) with that for the next few weeks!

Very nice. As its 100% ceramic, the lifespan on a coil must be phenomenal.

Time will tell... I try not to get too excited at first... but so far they are impressive.... the coils that is...

Last edited:
OK I'm an idiot... both the Cerabis 44 and 45 both can handle a standard drip tip! I just assumed because of the chuff cap look that a normal drip tip wouldn't fit... what a Goose! Chicken Dinner now... both have @hands Drip tips!
Cerabis 001.JPG Cerabis 003.JPG

And my other issue was juice capacity but I understand from Ceravape (after talking to them) that there is a 5ml extension tank for it! So this tank is looking more like a Chicken Dinner now!

OK I'm an idiot... both the Cerabis 44 and 45 both can handle a standard drip tip! I just assumed because of the chuff cap look that a normal drip tip wouldn't fit... what a Goose! Chicken Dinner now... both have @hands Drip tips!
View attachment 75223 View attachment 75224

And my other issue was juice capacity but I understand from Ceravape (after talking to them) that there is a 5ml extension tank for it! So this tank is looking more like a Chicken Dinner now!
Haha! Well that makes for two silly geese then!

Excellent news on the extension tank, that does make things a lot more interesting!

If you want commercial coils and have a guts full of suspect coils, dry hits and you want flavour and clouds then the new Cerabis 44 and 45 may just be what you are after... I have been testing a few new juices in the 45 and today I cleaned it in hot water (including the coil) and then I dry burnt the coil at 30 watts and filled it with XXX... turned up the wattage to 50 watts and gave it horns... the first two toots were muted and then the full flavour hit...

Now all I need is the extended tank and I'm set with commercial coils! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :b1:
Cerabis45 004.JPG Cerabis45 005.JPG

Some really good flavour and impressive clouds on mine! I also changed from XXX to some of @Sickboy77 's Screaming Pear with nothing more than a quick dry burn, I didn't even wipe down the tank, and the flavour transition was flawless. Really quite good!

That looks awesome @Rob Fisher
Do you know when they will be launched and are those coils new as well or are they available commercially already?

Sorry @Strontium I'm not sure when they will land nor which vendors have ordered... and yes they are completely new coils made for the Cerabis 44 and 45.

Great writeups @Rob Fisher and @Stosta
Thanks very much for your efforts and for sharing your views!

Rob, how does the vape and more specifically, the flavour on this thing compare to the Melo3 Mini with the 0.6 ohm CCells? Say with XXX , which you know well.

Great writeups @Rob Fisher and @Stosta
Thanks very much for your efforts and sharing your views!

Rob, how does the vape and more specifically, the flavour on this thing compare to the Melo3 Mini with the 0.6 ohm CCells? Say with XXX , which you know well.

As good as... if not marginally better... I must say I was sceptical when I got the tanks and messed around tasting new juices in the tanks... then I decided to give it the real test and pop in XXX and despite having had strange juices in the tanks they cleared really quickly and the flavour started to flow... the vape is slightly different because I drive them at 50 watts... but the flavour is so there!

They also come with a 1Ω version of the coils which require less power obviously... but I have been so happy with the current setup I haven't even tried the 1Ω coils... but I guess for the battery power conscious people I need to try them. But with my current mods battery power is a non issue and my team of Asmodus and DNA mods the battery life is just fine... for me hassle free and flavour are the number one issue and the Cerabis Tanks win on both fronts.

When these finally arrive in SA there are going to be a lot of happy campers who battled with the previous generation of ceramic coils... these real ceramic coils from Ceravape are way ahead of the competition. They have gotten the material composition of the coils just perfect.

I will pop in a 1Ω coil into my 44 and try it today! :p

Last edited:
Thanks for the reviews @Rob Fisher and @Stosta. these tanks sounds awesome and im definitely getting one of these as i have been looking to replace my pro tank 4 with another tank that uses commercial coils.

Back