Ceravape Cerabis 44 and 45 Ceramic coiled tanks!

I prefer the original Cerabis for flavor- some say theirs doesn't leak, some do.
The 44 is pretty close to the original though.
Ben did you manage to get hold of one? I must say compared to the estoc its a bit more of a "dry" vape. Due to being cottonless I suppose and every drop being vapourised.

Wait I see you are in the states, not with the predicument we are sitting here in SA waiting for it to be released

Ben did you manage to get hold of one? I must say compared to the estoc its a bit more of a "dry" vape. Due to being cottonless I suppose and every drop being vapourised.
I find this quite an interesting concept. It is not something I have seen discussed before (although I may have simply missed it).

I definitely found the 44 to be a "dry" vape. Not in the terms of a dry hit or anything, as the flavour is still incredible, but "dry" is still the best way to describe it. It might even be another aspect to note in testing tanks, because now that you mention it, it is something that I like about my STM setup. Even though other tanks have better flavour, there is something about the STM that just grabs me that I have never been able to define before. But the "juicyness" factor compared to the 44 is definitely one of them.

Thanks for giving me something else to worry about @Schnappie !

I find this quite an interesting concept. It is not something I have seen discussed before (although I may have simply missed it).

I definitely found the 44 to be a "dry" vape. Not in the terms of a dry hit or anything, as the flavour is still incredible, but "dry" is still the best way to describe it. It might even be another aspect to note in testing tanks, because now that you mention it, it is something that I like about my STM setup. Even though other tanks have better flavour, there is something about the STM that just grabs me that I have never been able to define before. But the "juicyness" factor compared to the 44 is definitely one of them.

Thanks for giving me something else to worry about @Schnappie !
My apologies lol, Id imagine that may cause some flavours not to do as well as in a cotton coil

My apologies lol, Id imagine that may cause some flavours not to do as well as in a cotton coil
I think I'm going to have to run XXX through all my tanks this weekend to specifically try pin down this dry versus juicy aspect!

Cerabis 44, it's dry. But you can vape it. I think it all depends on how dense the cloudage is. I have noticed this between the SM25 and obs engine. All though the flavour is on par in the engine for me it leaves my mouth a bit dry and I can only attribute it to how less dense the cloudage is between the 2 tanks.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Been through about 8 tanks in the cerabis 45 today ( it is a guzzler of note, and carries 2.5 ml) and its been a while since I have had a commercial coil with such consistent crisp flavour.

Thanks to @Stosta we had a tank exchange temporalily and I got to try out the 44 beforehand. I had some rotten luck and went through 4 coils with burnt tastes and only realised today it was because of an airlock problem. I tried the coil of the 45 in the 44 and twisted the cap open a little and it vaped perfectly.

I am not sure at what pricepoint the 44 will come in, but I would say unless you plan on getting the extension tank rather go for the 45. Sidefill tanks might be less prone if at all to airlock problems. In fact I had a few sidefill tanks and non of them suffered from the problem, while probably 80 percent of my topfill tanks including the estoc, target pro, gemini ss, ultimo, all suffered from airlock problems.

Also i found it easy today driving back home to Pta from the east rand to refill my tank on the go. I will see how long the coils last and how the boiling/dryburn cleaning works down the line. Will also attempt a flavour change when I am feeling brave later.

Bottom line, this tank has amazing flavour, tons of clouds and vapes without needing to be primed. Highly impressed so far and will recommend it to any fan of ceramic tanks and fruity vape lovers

Sorry but I feel I need to say this. And this after 2 days of amazing vaping but...
Cerabis tanks are crap! I started getting dry hits and it wouldnt stop after 2 days of a beautiful vape, and after that all 4 replacement coils did exactly the same! I dont know if it is faulty but i now had 8 useless coils with this tank and the 44. Given the fact that this tank is R600 I cant say with a clear conscience this tank is worth it!
I might just be very unlucky but I had this now with the 44 and 45 and asked for tips everywhere but it seems its just me atm with this bad luck. So dissapointed

Last edited:
Sorry to hear @Schnappie :(
Wish I could give you some advice
but I dont have these tanks

Sorry to hear @Schnappie :(
Wish I could give you some advice
but I dont have these tanks
Its just very dissapointing after reading they solved the original cerabis problems with these ones. Even when they bubble and wick fine i get dry hits. Sent Cerabis an email so will wait for their response.

Its just very dissapointing after reading they solved the original cerabis problems with these ones. Even when they bubble and wick fine i get dry hits. Sent Cerabis an email so will wait for their response.
Sorry this happened buddy!

Sorry this happened buddy!

Sorry but I feel I need to say this. And this after 2 days of amazing vaping but...
Cerabis tanks are crap! I started getting dry hits and it wouldnt stop after 2 days of a beautiful vape, and after that all 4 replacement coils did exactly the same! I dont know if it is faulty but i now had 8 useless coils with this tank and the 44. Given the fact that this tank is R600 I cant say with a clear conscience this tank is worth it!
I might just be very unlucky but I had this now with the 44 and 45 and asked for tips everywhere but it seems its just me atm with this bad luck. So dissapointed

Wow that is not kewl at all! That is really surprising because my 44 is going gangbusters and with it's original coil still... Question @Schnappie... is your 44 fully open airflow wise?
44.JPG

Wow that is not kewl at all! That is really surprising because my 44 is going gangbusters and with it's original coil still... Question @Schnappie... is your 44 fully open airflow wise?
View attachment 83154
It was yes. I also tried various ways of installing the coil to prevent airlock(if any) like keeping the juice fill open etc..
I seem to have a neck for picking bad ceravape tanks/ coils. Still waiting to hear from Ceravape

It was yes. I also tried various ways of installing the coil to prevent airlock(if any) like keeping the juice fill open etc..
I seem to have a neck for picking bad ceravape tanks/ coils. Still waiting to hear from Ceravape

Is it a dud tank? You had no issues like that with @Stosta's tank did you? What a boggler?

Is it a dud tank? You had no issues like that with @Stosta's tank did you? What a boggler?
I did with his as well. I am starting to wonder if the replacement coils are duds( as the included coils worked fine) otherwise i might be doing something terribly wrong?

On a new coil i fill the tank. Let it stand for a while, taking a few priming puffs and then work my way up from 30 watts

So seems like I won't be getting the 44, one was for sale on the forum and the user was going to ship it down to me. Said user still frequents the forum but has opted to not reply to any of my messages, even after reading it. I wonder if users know that the forum records their last active time on their profiles. So no point in trying to hide. Now reading @Schnappie review, I might hold off on getting this tank.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

I did with his as well. I am starting to wonder if the replacement coils are duds( as the included coils worked fine) otherwise i might be doing something terribly wrong?

On a new coil i fill the tank. Let it stand for a while, taking a few priming puffs and then work my way up from 30 watts
That really should be working fine. I know mine had an airlock issue if I closed it up really tightly, but it was never a big thing or a big problem, happened to me when I first got it and that was that.

Really bummed these aren't working for you, know how much you wanting a ceramic ADV tank!

That really should be working fine. I know mine had an airlock issue if I closed it up really tightly, but it was never a big thing or a big problem, happened to me when I first got it and that was that.

Really bummed these aren't working for you, know how much you wanting a ceramic ADV tank!
I am baffled to say the least. But everyone else i know who has it doesnt experience the same problem. At least i have the estoc and veco tanks for ceramics and this weekend i will play with the stm and nichrome i bought

Back