Classic Wet Shaving

Dont know if im happy about this news.
I thought i was going to be able to save a bit with couriers being shutdown. There goes my budget again

When The Courier Guy delivers the parcel it makes life seem a little normal again, you wont regreat it :)

Hey everyone
My review on Bundubeard Beach Bum shave soap is up.
If you looking to get a new soap have a watch this one may be for you.
Cheers

Hi everyone
Hope you all keeping safe.
My Review on Bundubeard SharkDive shave soap is up.
Have a awesome day/evening.

Shaving Mail Baby! Been waiting a long time for this brush. It's a Cashmere Shaving brush from AP Shave Co in Canada! Can't wait to give it a try...
DHL Mail 3.JPG

Shaving Mail Baby! Been waiting a long time for this brush. It's a Cashmere Shaving brush from AP Shave Co in Canada! Can't wait to give it a try...
View attachment 195627

What a beautiful brush Uncle Rob, let us know how she lathers up.

I have been neglecting the shaving these past two weeks. Need to do a nice clean up around the neck this weekend.

I have been neglecting the shaving these past two weeks. Need to do a nice clean up around the neck this weekend.
Locust 2 and I are doing a lockdown beard competition, going to laugh my @aasss of when he has to shave it off! Problem is I think the little nut is actually gaining on me! Locust 1 is not participating as he says he doesn’t want to put both of us to shame. Holding thumbs I win this one, breakfast for a week, proper, in bed, at 7 am.

I recommended it by a mate overseas... it is really soft... will try it tomorrow... I shave more often during lockdown than I did before! ;-)

Locust 2 and I are doing a lockdown beard competition, going to laugh my @aasss of when he has to shave it off! Problem is I think the little nut is actually gaining on me! Locust 1 is not participating as he says he doesn’t want to put both of us to shame. Holding thumbs I win this one, breakfast for a week, proper, in bed, at 7 am.

Sounds like a fun competition @Room Fogger , holding thumbs for you nothing beats a awesome start to a day like breakfast in Bed .

Sounds like a fun competition @Room Fogger , holding thumbs for you nothing beats a awesome start to a day like breakfast in Bed .
Just worried about one thing, I’ve never seen him, being a student, awake at 7. For room service he will have to be up at 6, don’t know if he even knows there is two 6o’clocks in a day!

I haven't been shaving much besides my neck that's why been a little quiet here lately.

But even shaving my neck area I go through my classic wet shaving ritual of lathering up with my brush and soap and using either a Safety Razor or Shavette.

There simply is no better way to shave.

And my birthday prezzie just got delivered! :trophy: My family decided to spoil me a bit with something I wouldn’t usually get for myself.
So I’ve got a new DG 10 razor to test drive, longer handle and great grip, spare blades to last a while, some tea tree shampoo and a green mint shaving soap. Thank you to Jaco for all the advice and guidance, and also for throwing in a Honeybush and a Vanilla shampoo bar for me to try out, it’s greatly appreciated as was the birthday wishes.
9F7ACC60-3717-4A67-A468-5EC9D560FBE7.jpeg
Can’t wait for the test drive tomorrow morning, going to be a new me appearing in the mirror.

And my birthday prezzie just got delivered! :trophy: My family decided to spoil me a bit with something I wouldn’t usually get for myself.
So I’ve got a new DG 10 razor to test drive, longer handle and great grip, spare blades to last a while, some tea tree shampoo and a green mint shaving soap. Thank you to Jaco for all the advice and guidance, and also for throwing in a Honeybush and a Vanilla shampoo bar for me to try out, it’s greatly appreciated as was the birthday wishes.
View attachment 197460
Can’t wait for the test drive tomorrow morning, going to be a new me appearing in the mirror.
Awesome. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

View attachment 197460

Awesome present! That shampoo is fantastic... feel your hair afterwards... it squeaks!

Back