Classic Wet Shaving

This is what happens when you shave with a brand new blade that has a manufacturing fault. About 7cm cut that hasnt stopped bleeding since this morning. This wont stop me from using safety razors. But check your blades. It was a Supermax blue diamond blade.

View attachment 202991

I also agree with you that Supermax have quality issues lately. I had dull blades and the new pack,I got fine scratches on my face on the first blade used.

I only use feather blades, but ran out. Hence me looking like the next Batman villain

This is what happens when you shave with a brand new blade that has a manufacturing fault. About 7cm cut that hasnt stopped bleeding since this morning. This wont stop me from using safety razors. But check your blades. It was a Supermax blue diamond blade.

View attachment 202991

Sorry to hear about your incident but thanks for the heads-up.
I also use Supermax Blue Diamond.
Will definitely check them.

How is it aka how's it going guys?
How are all the shaves coming along? Anybody try any new and interesting soaps lately?

I finally got my Rockwell 6S today and can't wait to shave and try her out, wanted to get one back in March/April when bundubeard had a batch but timing was off and they all sold out.

Browsing the site yesterday I discovered a new batch was loaded onto the site and grabbed one before I missed out again.

How is it aka how's it going guys?
How are all the shaves coming along? Anybody try any new and interesting soaps lately?
I would like to get me this one but SS with ivory(fake of course) handle

I finally got my Rockwell 6S today and can't wait to shave and try her out, wanted to get one back in March/April when bundubeard had a batch but timing was off and they all sold out.

Browsing the site yesterday I discovered a new batch was loaded onto the site and grabbed one before I missed out again.

That would look lovely, my only fear of ivory would be a very slippery handle.
images-16.jpeg images-15.jpeg
I don't like the thick stubby looking handles. I would also want it to be a butterfly so maybe something like this then I can maybe change the handle sleeveimages-17.jpeg

View attachment 206525 View attachment 206526
I don't like the thick stubby looking handles. I would also want it to be a butterfly so maybe something like this then I can maybe change the handle sleeveView attachment 206528

Yeah the stubby handle doesn't look like a comfortable razor to hold.

The Edwin Jager DE89 with black chrome 3D diamond is also one that looks beautiful but it is not butterfly nor ivory but still a looker. I haven't found any local though besides the plain chrome handle.
tmp-cam-791234873514906361.jpg

Yeah the stubby handle doesn't look like a comfortable razor to hold.

The Edwin Jager DE89 with black chrome 3D diamond is also one that looks beautiful but it is not butterfly nor ivory but still a looker. I haven't found any local though besides the plain chrome handle.
View attachment 206529
I think I like the Parker and the Jagger.
I might just paint the handle or have it powder coated. Will see how things goes and keep you guys updated.

I think I like the Parker and the Jagger.
I might just paint the handle or have it powder coated. Will see how things goes and keep you guys updated.

I wouldn't paint it but that's because I can't paint :-D
Yeah even powder coated will be awesome and will be nice because it will make the razor custom.

Please keep us posted:)

119980415_2742007006055650_4854262974092606595_n.jpg

Hey everyone
Here's my review on the Razorine Razor, a little on the long side but I do a shave with her and give my honest thoughts and opinions on her.
Cheers

Hi Everyone....

My latest video is up, a little combo of two things I love, Wet shaving and 3D printing.
Plus I'm running a giveaway.
Have a awesome one Gents and ladies , cheers.

Hello everyone! Even though there have been many shave mails in the past year this is the best one to share. I got this shaving brush from family members and had it refurbished by Jaco from Bundubeard. It's simply beautiful!

Edit: The brush now has a Best Badger knot and I'm now 3 months or 105 days vapeless haha yay!

20211014_152241.jpg

20211206_060028.jpg

Back