Clone Recipes

I made this, mainly because it's easy, and its very nice indeed.

Its apperently some 'Tiger Blood Clone', not sure of anything more than that:

Coconut Extra (TFA) 1.5 %
Ripe Strawberry (TFA)12 %
Watermelon (TPA) 6 %

I used Capella Sweet Strawberry and the TFA coconut from Skyblue. I dont know if Coconut Extra is stronger, but I will be upping the coconut on my next mix to see what it does.

Nice fruit juice

EDIT: I read now Coconut Extra is stronger, so you def might want to up the coconut if you have the normal one.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recipe @r0gue z0mbie :)

I have a "Jimmy Creme Brule" clone that I made myself that I think is pretty close to the original.

VM Banana 8%
VM Caramel 4%
VM Custard 4%

*VM = Vapour Mountain

I've been vaping on it for a little while now and tbh I am chuffed with myself on this clone. Enjoy everyone!

Thank you.

I haven't tried VM concentrates yet because I dont know what brand they were originally. I therefore like TFA because there's loads of recipes on Reddit.

Thank you.

I haven't tried VM concentrates yet because I dont know what brand they were originally. I therefore like TFA because there's loads of recipes on Reddit.

Yeah... I also don't like that it's their own "in-house" brand, but I guess I must just make due with what I have :D I really enjoy the VM Strawberry and Banana (which is the EXACT same banana used in Jimmy creme brule, I swear) flavours. The custard and cream are a bit weird tasting at higher percentages, but anything less than 6% is good in a mix. In general it seems the VM fruit flavours are good, but everything else is a bit hit and miss...

I am however surprised at how good this clone came out with an all local brand mix. I was just going after a banoffee type flavour and ended up stumbling across, what I think, is a pretty good clone recipe.

Yeah... I also don't like that it's their own "in-house" brand, but I guess I must just make due with what I have :D I really enjoy the VM Strawberry and Banana (which is the EXACT same banana used in Jimmy creme brule, I swear) flavours. The custard and cream are a bit weird tasting at higher percentages, but anything less than 6% is good in a mix. In general it seems the VM fruit flavours are good, but everything else is a bit hit and miss...

I am however surprised at how good this clone came out with an all local brand mix. I was just going after a banoffee type flavour and ended up stumbling across, what I think, is a pretty good clone recipe.

Anything "Creme Brule'ish" sounds awesome. I will definitely need to try this.

I wasted so much flavourants last month with my own creations, that for now I'm sticking to recipes. At least until I get a feel for the strengths of the various flavours etc.

Anything "Creme Brule'ish" sounds awesome. I will definitely need to try this.

I wasted so much flavourants last most with my own creations, that for now I'm sticking to recipes. At least until I get a feel for the strengths of the various flavours etc.

Yeah... it's a b*tch! @Neil and myself have found that each brand of flavouring has their own particular strength range... like VM is around 15% on it's own, but around 6% in a mix.... Then TFA is around 20% on it's own, and around 10% in a mix... but then when you mix brands, then things just get even more messed up.... It can be daunting, but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad ;)

Did someone tried the "claim your throne" recipe already?

I am looking for a 5P Bowdens Mate clone and a Witchers Brew Blackbird clone
If anyone has made one of these clones and it tastes similar to the authentic juice, please let me know!

Another to try mates is Cuttwoods' Unicorn Milk, extreme flavour and very dense even on weaker atomisers, if anyone finds a clone, give us a shout.

I'm not an e-juice mixologist at all, but I love 5P Queenside and got this recipe long ago off the ECF site - don't know if the flavors are available locally:

50% VG:pG (Nic to your choice)

Blood Orange: 10% or 1 ml or 20 Drops
vanilla custard: 4.93% or 0.493 ml or 17 Drops
a creme orange: 4.06% or 0.406 ml or 14 Drops
key lime: 2% or 0.2 ml or 4 Drops

If anyone has made one of these clones and it tastes similar to the authentic juice, please let me know!

Oooh I suspect Blackbird would be damn near impossible to clone, considering its 3 tobaccos and all. NET if Im not mistaken. So you would need to immitate the tobaccos.

I will at some stage give a Cognac infused tobacco a go. I'm planning to use non-net dark and virginia tobacco's and add cognac to it. But this will only be when I really know what I'm doing.

I'm not an e-juice mixologist at all, but I love 5P Queenside and got this recipe long ago off the ECF site - don't know if the flavors are available locally:

50% VG:pG (Nic to your choice)

Blood Orange: 10% or 1 ml or 20 Drops
vanilla custard: 4.93% or 0.493 ml or 17 Drops
a creme orange: 4.06% or 0.406 ml or 14 Drops
key lime: 2% or 0.2 ml or 4 Drops

Dammit, I need Blood Orange and Key Lime.

I've tried a basic so called Queenside clone of Cream Orange 8% and French Vanilla 8%... nowhere near Queenside.

@Silver , hope this helps

Blackbird Clone
By: Lockette

Start with PG/VG/Nic base of your choice.

• 3% Blueberry
  • 3% Blackberry
  • 3% Raspberry
  • 3% Strawberry
  • 3% Licorice

:blush: just saw the name while browsing recipes and remembered it from somewhere.....

lol thanks @Viper_SA. Indeed blackbird is a tobacco not a fruity one. But thanks for the thought

Just a note to you guys on the hunt for acidic flavouring - my gran used to make this sherbet for us, and she used to use citric acid and tartaric acid(made from grapes, iirc). May be useful, as I remember the powder being alot finer than that of citric acid, and easier to dissolve

Just a note to you guys on the hunt for acidic flavouring - my gran used to make this sherbet for us, and she used to use citric acid and tartaric acid(made from grapes, iirc). May be useful, as I remember the powder being alot finer than that of citric acid, and easier to dissolve

Here are some notes on the various acidic additives and their impacts on flavour ;)

Looper by ANML Clone

TFA Fruit Circles 7%
FA Fresh Cream 3%
TFA Berry Crunch 2.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
TFA Marshmallow 2%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.5%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accidentally stumbled onto this while playing with tobacco mixes, but I think it tastes pretty close to the Voodoo Juice - Devil's Breath I reviewed some time back.

upload_2015-4-13_10-26-20.png

For some reason I cannot stand the taste of DK tobacco or tobacco absolute. I much prefer the FA tobacco flavours.

Back