Clone Recipes

Anything I can sub the sweet vream and bavarian cream with? Whipped cream? Vanilla swirl? Vanilla bean ice cream?

Here's a tweaked version of the Sucker Punch clone, and imo much better. It's just lovely....

All TFA

Dragonfruit 10%
Bavarian Cream 2%
Marshmallow 1%
Strawberry Ripe 2%
Sweet Cream 1%
Vanilla Swirl 4%
Nice one. Gonna mix this one up in the morning.

Thanks, gonna try it with whipped cream for Bavarian a d 0.5% marshmallow for the 1% sweet cream :)

SOOOOOOOO many good clone recipes on this site, it's crazy :clap:

Here's a tweaked version of the Sucker Punch clone, and imo much better. It's just lovely....

All TFA

Dragonfruit 10%
Bavarian Cream 2%
Marshmallow 1%
Strawberry Ripe 2%
Sweet Cream 1%
Vanilla Swirl 4%
Big suckerpunch fan cannot wait to try this one

Not sure if anyone has shared this as yet, Cloned EJuice: The DIY EJuice Bible

Attachments

• ClonedEjuice.pdf
    229 KB · Views: 133
Not sure if anyone has shared this as yet, Cloned EJuice: The DIY EJuice Bible
Thanks @Sickboy. Will be getting me diy gear at the end of the month. This bible will surely come in handy.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Les Clones is cool - most of those recipes are waaay off the mark but some of them are pretty good in their own right ;-)

Anybody care to share an amazing cereal clone or tel me which one they have tried and liked?

Anybody care to share a decent cereal vape or direct me to a clone that they have tried and loved?
I like :

FW Fruit Circles 4%
TFA Berry Crunch 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
FA Marshmallow 1.5%
FA Fresh Cream 1.5%
FA Meringue 1%

Anybody care to share an amazing cereal clone or tel me which one they have tried and liked?

Is it safe to add these ingredients I've seen some use vinegar and lemon juice etc is it safe to Vape these

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Here's another one that sounds good, and I've read on Reddit that it is in fact delicious....

ANDES MINTS

TFA
Peppermint 9%
Double Chocolate (dark) 3%
sweetener 1% (Im going to just use Ethyl Maltol
koolada 5%

Good morning,

Has anyone ever tried this one?

Back