Clone Recipes

Good morning,

Has anyone ever tried this one?

Lol I actually did in the beggining of my DIY journey. Totally unvapable on current set-ups (anything near subohm)

Now, I don't use Peppermint or Koolada above 1%

I also get a very confectionery chocolate taste from TFA Choc. I would look at another chocolate, maybe a mixture of FA Chocolate and FA Cocoa.

Lol I actually did in the beggining of my DIY journey. Totally unvapable on current set-ups (anything near subohm)

Now, I don't use Peppermint or Koolada above 1%

I also get a very confectionery chocolate taste from TFA Choc. I would look at another chocolate, maybe a mixture of FA Chocolate and FA Cocoa.

Sheesh yeah Koolada taught me some llessons called WHY and JUST DONT. Lmfao

I have learned to be cautious with new concentrates after that. Wow.
@SAVaper also steer clear of dark chocolates rather stick to clear, the dark is a wick destroyer.
So many great juices wreck wicks. NET is notorious for it too. Wont let it stop me I wick often enough. But yeah many of my favorite juices just WRECK wick. Torus is the worst. Can make a wick go rock hard in a day.

Sheesh yeah Koolada taught me some llessons called WHY and JUST DONT. Lmfao

I have learned to be cautious with new concentrates after that. Wow.

So many great juices wreck wicks. NET is notorious for it too. Wont let it stop me I wick often enough. But yeah many of my favorite juices just WRECK wick. Torus is the worst. Can make a wick go rock hard in a day.

A gentle sniff of the concentrate should be able to tell you if its a potent concentrate or not... But I cant always tell.

I like :

FW Fruit Circles 4%
TFA Berry Crunch 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
FA Marshmallow 1.5%
FA Fresh Cream 1.5%
FA Meringue 1%

A recipe I enjoy a lot (below) is similar to the one you mention, so I reckon it could be good.

BR.JPG

5% koolada with 9% peppermint sounds unpalatable.

If I jack koolada anything higher than 2% (doing direct lung hits) I cough like crazy. So 5% is insane IMO. I also don't like menthol/peppermint type juices. So this juice looks crappy to me...

A gentle sniff of the concentrate should be able to tell you if its a potent concentrate or not... But I cant always tell.
I got into tasting drops of concentrate myself. It is also how I test juice to buy as opposed to wrecking my cotton with drip after drip. Took me a while to get a handle on it but it works just great now. Probably not healthy but eh what IS these days lol

If I jack koolada anything higher than 2% (doing direct lung hits) I cough like crazy. So 5% is insane IMO. I also don't like menthol/peppermint type juices. So this juice looks crappy to me...
I got put off menthol by myself thanks loooool... yup... man I have some terrible juices around... i never chucked any away so seriously I have MANY bad juices made by yours truly.

I got put off menthol by myself thanks loooool... yup... man I have some terrible juices around... i never chucked any away so seriously I have MANY bad juices made by yours truly.

Take them to VapeCon and let unsuspecting victims taste them... :roto2lol:

I bought some VM Menthol concentrate. How is it different from Koolada ?

Take them to VapeCon and let unsuspecting victims taste them... :roto2lol:
It will be between the Cinnamon and Mint monstrosity and the first Chai Tea experiment. The first one says it all by itself. The Chai is a total clove explosion. It actually burns. Not as bad as the hot cinnamon with 5 percent menthol. But it burns lol...

I made a spiced cookie vibe so spicy that when I vaped it my ancestors all grew extra chest hair.

I bought some VM Menthol concentrate. How is it different from Koolada ?

Koolada brings no taste to the party in my opinion. Just the "cool" sensation when you vape. It's very refreshing if you use it moderately.

Koolada brings no taste to the party in my opinion. Just the "cool" sensation when you vape. It's very refreshing if you use it moderately.

Koolada is the type of concentrate where just 2 extra drops can kill a 30ml bottle. I've got 2 left thumbs and many times I wish to add 3 drops it tends to end up like this: drops 1, 2, 3456 dammit!

I should probably get Koolada then. Menthol makes everything taste like Halls.

I should probably get Koolada then. Menthol makes everything taste like Halls.

Bahaha!!! And no normal human enjoys the taste of halls!!! Koolada really doesn't screw with the taste you're going for. Don't know if you like the fruity stuff, but aqua berry is amazing!! It's blueberry, strawberry ripe and watermelon, with a dash of Koolada. It's brilliant!!

Bahaha!!! And no normal human enjoys the taste of halls!!! Koolada really doesn't screw with the taste you're going for. Don't know if you like the fruity stuff, but aqua berry is amazing!! It's blueberry, strawberry ripe and watermelon, with a dash of Koolada. It's brilliant!!
Ooooh that does sound killer.

That does sound nice, do have the percentages by any chance?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Koolada is the type of concentrate where just 2 extra drops can kill a 30ml bottle. I've got 2 left thumbs and many times I wish to add 3 drops it tends to end up like this: drops 1, 2, 3456 dammit!

What helps is to make a dilution of koolada or any strong concentrate and use that at a higher % - then if you are a bit heavy handed it's not so drastic ;-)

What helps is to make a dilution of koolada or any strong concentrate and use that at a higher % - then if you are a bit heavy handed it's not so drastic ;-)
Any idea how to do that?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip @method1, I will do the same with my menthol concentrate because I find it quite strong too.
I have lots of PG to dilute with, can you recommend a starting dilution for Koolada and Menthol? Or should I just wing it to my taste?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back