Clyrolinx - Concentrate Reviews

Concentrate : Cola
Amount : 4%
Method : Streathing
Notes : It has a Cola taste to it, but not exactly the same as coke a Cola. It taste like Cola sweets with a little extra sweetness to it. Very nice taste which u could vape all day.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Concentrate : Raspberry
Amount : 4%
Notes : Very nice raspberry taste, this concentrate needs a lot of steeping, it's very sweet to and could be used as single concentrate or a base (sweetner)

Hi @Quakes, I smelt both concentrates and decided to use espresso by the smell , I do have creamy coffee but I have not tested as yet

Hi @Quakes, I smelt both concentrates and decided to use espresso by the smell , I do have creamy coffee but I have not tested as yet

Thank you, I will then try the espresso coffee first and wait for your review on the Creamy coffee.

I also want to get a strawberry, but only one - what would you say is the nicest standalone - Strawberry milk OR Strawberries and cream?

They very similar, I prefer the cream but depends on your pallet. Pm me and I'll give u an awesome receipt

Concentrate : Tropical Fruit
Amount : 3-4%
Notes : Very nice mixture of fruit, tastes like a tropical punch, this flavour took a lot of steeping to get awesome. It is now another favourite for me and all the fruit lovers will love

Concentrate : Lemon
Amount : 2-3%
Notes : Awesome lemon, obviously tastes just like lemon, I use it in a mix and it's awesome.

Concentrate : Tropical Fruit
Amount : 3-4%
Notes : Very nice mixture of fruit, tastes like a tropical punch, this flavour took a lot of steeping to get awesome. It is now another favourite for me and all the fruit lovers will love

+1 - really like it. I added .5% dragonfruit on my 2nd test and it bumped up the flavor even more

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Concentrate : Mint
Amount : 2-3%
Notes : Very awesome mint taste, tastes like fresh mint picked out the garden, great with mixes, and can also be used a single if that's what you like.

Should we create a recipe thread as well maybe so people can start sharing their CLY only recipes maybe?

I think we can use this thread for both, doesn't help leaving it seperate

Cool but is it possible to do a link thing on the first post? Like in the desert, beverage, fruity threads. Makes life much easier when wanting to try recipes. I don't know how much work that takes :) just a suggestion

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi guys

The intention of this thread is for reviews of individual concentrates

If you want to start a separate recipe thread in the DiY section which uses only these concentrates, go ahead. Indexing in the first post is a good idea if one of you want to do it and maintain it like Andre does with the other recipe threads.

For now, I would ask to rather keep this thread on reviews of individual concentrates.

Concentrate : Expresso Coffee
Amount : 3%
Notes : Awesome strong coffee taste for those coffee lovers like me
Its more on the dark bitter side, not a milky coffee, it's for those who love their dark strong coffee's, if I would have to rate it in coffee terms it would probably be a little higher than medium roast. This wouldn't be for the ricoffy drinkers

I just want to add to @Oceanic Vapes review on the Expresso Coffee - Like he said, it's a very nice coffee taste, to me it tastes like those coffee sweets you get at a restaurant with you bill. A Very nice Vape!

English Toffee (2.5%): both smelled and vaped the best of all I've tried so far. This isn't hard toffee sucking sweets or snap toffee slabs, it's like the soft melt-in-the-mouth toffee squares you get in boxes. It has a creamy/buttery texture that tends towards milkiness. Definitely not a heavy toffee, it's light and sweet but not cloying.

Tested the English toffee aswell - Like RichJB said - It's a light sweet toffee, me and the wife tested it and we both get the toffee taste, but also get the taste of that Double butter microwave popcorn. Also a very nice vape.

Concentrate : Lime
Amount : 3% less if used as mix
Notes : This is an awesome lime, tastes just like the lime fruit, can use as single concentrate if you like that type of thing, but as a mix, it's heaven. Definitely another one to keep on hand.

Concentrate : Kiwifruit
Amount : 3 - 4%
Notes : I'm not really sure what kiwifruit tastes like, but it's a nice fruity taste, a little on the lighter side.

Bubblegum
Mixed at 4%, 70/30 VG/PG 3mg nic
Tested on a CSMNT RDA, 0.18 Ohms, 50W

Notes:

OMG, this is a Wicks bubblegum to the tee, and then some! If you give this to 10 people to taste, my guess is that 9.9 will say "OMG! Wicks bubblegum!!" This is so spot on it is scary! I had to stop myself from trying to blow bubbles and settled on blowing rings instead...
This is good straight off the bat and requires no steeping. 4% is perfect but can be overpowering to some palettes. Lowering to 3% will do the trick and serve well as an ADV. The recipe potential is wide open here = straight, milkshake, fruit filled, creamy, etc. I made this as posted by @thumptrump and will report back after the obligatory steep - it smells stunning!!!

Recommend to a friend: Without a doubt

Rating: 5/5

Bubblegum
Mixed at 4%, 70/30 VG/PG 3mg nic
Tested on a CSMNT RDA, 0.18 Ohms, 50W

Notes:

OMG, this is a Wicks bubblegum to the tee, and then some! If you give this to 10 people to taste, my guess is that 9.9 will say "OMG! Wicks bubblegum!!" This is so spot on it is scary! I had to stop myself from trying to blow bubbles and settled on blowing rings instead...
This is good straight off the bat and requires no steeping. 4% is perfect but can be overpowering to some palettes. Lowering to 3% will do the trick and serve well as an ADV. The recipe potential is wide open here = straight, milkshake, fruit filled, creamy, etc. I made this as posted by @thumptrump and will report back after the obligatory steep - it smells stunning!!!

Recommend to a friend: Without a doubt

Rating: 5/5
Damn! Wanted to add it to my order last week but didn't know if it was good. Well, next time...
Thanks for the review!

I've been trying out the Cly Ice Cream at 3% in my Velocity Mini and Recoil drippers at 35-45W on dual Ni80 coils @ 0.34Ω, 70/30 base with no nic. There is a mild vanilla note but the flavour is mostly about creamy mouth feel. I get a waxy feel to it, like it coats the inside of the mouth slightly. Although that sounds worse than it is.

It's a decent ice cream that will work well as a supporting note because it doesn't have a strong eggy/buttery/vanilla flavour on its own. It's a commercial soft serve, not rich home-made ice cream. So it won't clash with a fruit or dessert top note, instead just adding mouth feel and a slight cream/vanilla at the back of the throat on the exhale. There are no major changes to the profile with higher and lower wattages. There is nothing offensive about it, no harshness or off notes and it also has none of the perfumey/headache-inducing properties I've picked up in some other Cly flavours. It won't cause me to abandon TFA or Cap VBIC but I'd happily use it in an ice cream base, probably paired with FA Vienna or Marshmallow to round it out. Standalone it won't offer much but then, few flavours make a satisfying standalone vape.

Back