Clyrolinx - Concentrate Reviews

Out of curiosity - has anyone tried their Tobacco flavour yet? Been in the mood for a tobacco flavouring but cannot seem to find what I am looking for. I have TFA RY4 Double at home, but looking for a more pure tobacco.

Out of curiosity - has anyone tried their Tobacco flavour yet? Been in the mood for a tobacco flavouring but cannot seem to find what I am looking for. I have TFA RY4 Double at home, but looking for a more pure tobacco.
If you find that pure tobacco that you are after then please let us know.
CLY Tobacco is more in the 555 line. Quite nutty, it's not bad but there are better.

If you find that pure tobacco that you are after then please let us know.
CLY Tobacco is more in the 555 line. Quite nutty, it's not bad but there are better.
I am definitely interested, thank you. I am curious about the CLY tobacco, so will give it a shot, but if you can send me more details as well I would appreciate it.

Concentrate : Cranberry
Amount : 4%
Method : Streathing
Notes : Gives a nice cranberry taste, needs a lot of steeping, breathing brings a stronger flavour out, I like it as a single but I believe it would be more useful as a mix. You pickup the Berry taste when Vaping. Not one of my tops though, but no funny unexpected tastes

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Bubblegum
Mixed at 4%, 70/30 VG/PG 3mg nic
Tested on a CSMNT RDA, 0.18 Ohms, 50W

Notes:

OMG, this is a Wicks bubblegum to the tee, and then some! If you give this to 10 people to taste, my guess is that 9.9 will say "OMG! Wicks bubblegum!!" This is so spot on it is scary! I had to stop myself from trying to blow bubbles and settled on blowing rings instead...
This is good straight off the bat and requires no steeping. 4% is perfect but can be overpowering to some palettes. Lowering to 3% will do the trick and serve well as an ADV. The recipe potential is wide open here = straight, milkshake, fruit filled, creamy, etc. I made this as posted by @thumptrump and will report back after the obligatory steep - it smells stunning!!!

Recommend to a friend: Without a doubt

Rating: 5/5

Did you follow that entire recipe and just increased the cly bubblegum or did you only use the bubble gum at 4%

Bubblegum
Mixed at 4%, 70/30 VG/PG 3mg nic
Tested on a CSMNT RDA, 0.18 Ohms, 50W

Notes:

OMG, this is a Wicks bubblegum to the tee, and then some! If you give this to 10 people to taste, my guess is that 9.9 will say "OMG! Wicks bubblegum!!" This is so spot on it is scary! I had to stop myself from trying to blow bubbles and settled on blowing rings instead...
This is good straight off the bat and requires no steeping. 4% is perfect but can be overpowering to some palettes. Lowering to 3% will do the trick and serve well as an ADV. The recipe potential is wide open here = straight, milkshake, fruit filled, creamy, etc. I made this as posted by @thumptrump and will report back after the obligatory steep - it smells stunning!!!

Recommend to a friend: Without a doubt

Rating: 5/5
Got some CLY Bubblegum in yesterday and mixed some up for my son. I agree 100% this smells and taste just like wicks. I went with 3% and he is happy with it.

I think it has been tried before,cant remember who it was though,simple bubblegum milkshake,cant wait for my order tomorrow!

Hi guys

Just a request to keep this thread on topic - its for reviews of the Clyrolinx flavours

If you want to discuss recipes, please use another thread or start one in the DIY recipes subforum

Did you follow that entire recipe and just increased the cly bubblegum or did you only use the bubble gum at 4%

I'm not clear as to what you are asking...

For my notes, I made the bubblegum as a single flavour @ 4%.
In addition, I made the recipe. The notes do not relate to the recipe but to the single flavour.

Concentrate : Caramel
Amount : 2-3%
Method : Steeping
Notes : Strong caramel taste, tastes like caramel that you get in the can from the shops, great by itself, but if using in mixes I would use it at a 1% base.

Concentrate : Vanilla Toffee
Amount : 3-4%
Notes : This is another winner for the books, awesome toffee taste with a light vanilla in the background, tastes like you just bought toffee sweets off the rack in the shop. This is a must have flavour.

Concentrate : Grapefruit
Amount : 3%
Notes : This tastes exactly like grapefruit, even that sournes of grapefruit comes through, it's like you want to throw sugar on top of it, which is the way I use to eat grapefruit.

Concentrate : Milktart
Notes : Awesome milktart, got a tiny bit of cinnamon in it, and tastes just like it should, winner.

Concentrate : Spearmint
Amount : 3%
Notes : Tastes just like the mint you pick in the garden, awesome taste, will work really nice in mixes, I don't really think people want to vape it by itself, but try it.

Concentrate : Pineapple
Notes : This is not a acidic pineapple, as the normal fruit is, it tastes more like pineapple chewys. Light taste, I do believe it would work well with a mix. Pls note, this is one fruit flavour that doesn't like oxygen.

Live To Surf - Surf To Live

Hi Guys.

Thanks for the info so far - it's been very helpful.

@Oceanic Vapes - you've been a star - looks like I will be hitting you up for some advice on Cly concentrates. I've only used Clyrolinx product, single flavours, my attempts at mixing haven't been great.

Will add my 2cents here.

Concentrate : Apple Crumble
Notes : Shake and Vape gives a nice apple crumble flavour - not a sweet apple pie just a nice mellow vape. After 2 weeks of steeping and breathing it turned out beautifully.
As an aside, I got a bit fed up with the flavour and added about 5 drops of Cly tobacco on 30ml Apple Crumble @85Vg/15Pg and it reduced the sweetness a little while adding a slight "nutty" undertone. Also very tasty

Concentrate : Tobacco
Amount : 3.5%
Method : None
Notes : Not at all what I was expecting, more of a nutty flavour than anything else, although a nice break from all the sweet stuff. a bit scratchy on the exhale, almost a spice without the spice if that makes sense.

I've been through the info here and so some of them I have a good idea on.

If there's any advice to be had on these concentrates please PM me - Looking to make the most of what I've got here. As mentioned I will be doing singles of the stuff I have and will update when they're done.

*Edited, apologies for the mess ;)

Last edited:
Hi guys

Please keep the posts on these review threads on topic and focused on reviews
Please refrain from too much general discussion because it clutters the thread and reduces the value of it to future readers.

If you want to discuss these things more generally, rather start a new thread in the DIY subforum or find an applicable thread there to continue on with.

Thanks

Back