Competition Time at All Day Vapes!

ADV-Des

New Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
All_Day_Vapes_Logo[1].png

It's Competition Time! Three prizes to be won!

1st prize - 5 x 30ml juices:
Beer Float
Berries & Pistachio Ice Cream
Marmalade
Memories
Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta

1st_prize[1].jpg

2nd prize - 3 x 30ml juice:
Cyder
Persian Delight
Strawberry Yogurt Panna Cotta

2nd_prize[1].jpg

3rd prize - 2 x 30ml juice:
Spiced & Iced
Cocolime Yogurt Panna Cotta
3rd_prize[1].jpg

*Images for illustration purposes only. All bottles are 30ml Chubby Gorilla.

Competition rules:

Tag 2 friends
Tell us which of our 69 flavours you find most interesting - https://alldayvapes.co.za/product-category/e-liquid/
Like this post

Only one entry per member
Competition closes 31st Jan 2018 midnight
A random draw will be held on 1st Feb 2018 and winners announced in this thread.

@Constantbester @antonherbst

Ive tried the Berries & Pistachio Ice Cream and its one of the best juices ive vaped in a long time it makes the taste buds snap_ crackle_pop

Awesome Competition @ADV-Des

Tagging @Andre @Vapessa

Chilled Naartjie - Have Tasted - Take 2 of those Big Big Naartjies you’ve bought from Food Lovers Market - 1st - a Whiskey Tumbler Glass into the deep freezer - then - Peel the Naartjies - Break both up into each segment - remove all the white pith - pull out all the pips you can see - now 4 blocks of ice into a liquidizer with all the segments - blitz until fine - into the chilled glass and as you drink that cool cool liquid You will taste All Day Vapes Chilled Naartjie :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: - Awesome

Lemon Parfait - Have Purchased - But not Tasted yet - It sounds so mouth watering as you read the Flavour Profile - I’m going to taste this eJoose before the end of this competition - edit - and comment right here. :):):)

Thank You

Last edited:
I have to agree with Adephi that Marmalade sounds very interesting.
Another one I though sounded incredible was Fig Crème brûlée.

Thanks for the opportunity. @ADV-Des

Tagging @Hooked cause she loves a good comp and @Sam Haskins

@Hooked and @Paul33

Found the raspberry scone very nice and chain vapable ( Very curious as to what an insider will do ) marmalade sounds like it can go either way so I'm in !

Thank you for the great giveaway
@ADV-Des :LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ:

I'm tagging @Max and @Tanja
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I've tried the All Day Vapes Chilled Naartjie with light menthol. I love love love Naartjies - my absolute Best Fruit.
Experiencing the taste of Chilled Naartjie is like biting into a chilled, tangy, juicy, fresh, fruity naartjie...with a light punch of mentol in your throat...Awesome mouth filled sensations going on when you vape the Chilled Naartjie....:h::inlove::h::inlove::h::inlove:
My mouth is now watering :whew::whew::whew: for some Naartjie :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I also love Lime :wasntme::rofl::happy::nod: - so the
Eliquid Keylime Shake, the Keylime Pie
and the Cocolime Yogurt Panna Cotta all sound very appealing to me and my tastes buds.:borra2::dancing:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
G o o d L u c k E v e r y o n e

@Friep @skaby

I would say orange cream brulee looks divine as I love a well balanced orange dessert and secondly I would choose the pineapple cause well,who doesnt love pineapple ??
Thanks for the tag @Friep

@Sachin1804 @Naeem

Mocha Yogurt Panna Cotta was one of the first flavors I bought from all day vapes and it was so good I plowed through it like an addict. Probably one of my favorites.

Chilled pomberry cococream I bought just because it sounds interesting and man was it good. Very very nice.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Back