Custom Classic Mod

Thanks Guys!

I will take some better pics in the daylight tomorrow but here are a few quick shots of the internals!

CCInternals 009.JPG CCInternals 010.JPG CCInternals 012.JPG CCInternals 013.JPG

Can I call dibs now, just in case? :D

My word @Rob Fisher , she is gorgeous!
Wish you well!!!
Cant wait to see her in the flesh

Will she be rocking along with you to Las Vegas?

Wow stunning to say the least Robster! Very nice my friend.. I am sure this is worth a pretty penny.

To be honest I wouldn't mind if there was a local manufacturer of something similar. Perhaps we should fund a milling machine and lathe :D

To be honest I wouldn't mind if there was a local manufacturer of something similar. Perhaps we should fund a milling machine and lathe :D

My brother has 2 at the house.....none of which I'm allowed to work with lol His reasoning is and I quote " YeaHey! These bladdy machines aren't here for making that crap!!"

:MUTRESIST:

CeeCee on an ice table at Caesars!
946fce2cc199abeb69dad2bccedca567.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

My brother has 2 at the house.....none of which I'm allowed to work with lol His reasoning is and I quote " YeaHey! These bladdy machines aren't here for making that crap!!"

:MUTRESIST:

Sorry but I'll echo what I've said before....

SA people continually copy overseas people. Whether it's equipment design or aggregating info from online sources. We lack innovation. I can't see that changing any time soon.

Just be original yo.

Sorry but I'll echo what I've said before....

SA people continually copy overseas people. Whether it's equipment design or aggregating info from online sources. We lack innovation. I can't see that changing any time soon.

Just be original yo.
I don't know what kind of innovation you are looking for.

I mean the concept is simple. Make a bottom feed mod locally. How innovative can you be when the mod will have the requirements of
Take 18650 battery
Be bottom feed
Use 510 connector
You are bound to look like a box.

I could and want to make one,I just can't get the tooling for my machines.
I see someone made reference to 'SA people' copying things from overseas,well not in my case,I prepared drawings of an aluminium mod (exactly like the CC mod) over a year ago even before the maker of the CC mod made the first two for himself and I showed them to @Rob Fisher months back,so I don't have any conscience about doing it.:)

wouldnt the battery have a slight rattle? if you shake it up and down?

edit: nevermind, saw the video and the user has added an oring there to take the rattle away.

Last edited:
By trade/profession i'm an architect and a mechanical draftsman, so i can draw up full models of mods/attys to be made or concepts of them.

I think i'll make a few designs or if anyone wants their designs to come to life you more than welcome to get ahold of me and i can draw up some 3D models?

Just a thought, and i love what i do, so my spare time is always available to people if they want to use it :p

Enter the geek --:nerd:

@Rob Fisher Have you weighed the CCmod and compared it to the Tmod and Reo yet?

And here's another Super X clip - "
Custom Classic Mods setup, adjustments and maintenance / CC mods

Enter the geek --:nerd:

@Rob Fisher Have you weighed the CCmod and compared it to the Tmod and Reo yet?

I haven't yet... but at a guess I would say the CC and the REO SL weigh pretty much the same... I'm homeward bound now (Hong Kong) and will weigh them when I have settled in back home! ;-)

Back