DIY Dessert & Candy Recipes

toblerone_2.jpg
I enjoy Andre's Mate and used that as a base - without the mint and menthol.
Then I added the other ingredients I saw on the box :)
Most of you know tobacco is my thing but I am pleasantly surprised with the outcome of this.
If you don't want a darker chocolate then leave out the Cocoa.
Unfortunately this is made with INW Milk Chocolate (V1) so I dont know what it will taste like with the new version.

Toblerone (B) (Still going to try the W using white chocolate)
INW Milk Chocolate - 2.5%
TFA French Vanilla Creme - 1.5%
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 1%
FA Torrone - 1%
INW Nougat - 1%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (AP) - 0.5%
INW Honey - 0.25%
FA Cocoa - 0.25%

Let it sit for about 2/3 weeks for the AP to subside and for the chocolate to shine.

[edit] As per @Andre - JF Milk Chocolate (at the same percentage) is as good as INW Milk Chocolate V1.

Last edited:
Most of you know tobacco is my thing but I am pleasantly surprised with the outcome of this.
Unfortunately this is made with INW Milk Chocolate (V1) so I dont know what it will taste like with the new version.

FA Torrone - 1%
INW Nougat - 1%
INW Honey - 0.25%
FA Cocoa - 0.25%

Let it sit for about 2/3 weeks for the AP to subside and for the chocolate to shine.
Looks delicious, thank you.
JF Milk Chocolate (at the same percentage) is as good as INW Milk Chocolate V1.

FA Torrone - 1%
INW Nougat - 1%
INW Honey - 0.25%
FA Cocoa - 0.25%

[edit] As per @Andre - JF Milk Chocolate (at the same percentage) is as good as INW Milk Chocolate V1.

You make me wish I could vape chocolate

FA Torrone - 1%
INW Nougat - 1%
INW Honey - 0.25%
FA Cocoa - 0.25%

Looks interesting @GregF - still hunting for a decent choc vape - hope this one does the trick!
I am lucky enough to have a little stash of original INW Milk Choc and will definitely try this.

BTW, I read that, when using Cocoa, one should bring the watts down on your mod to make sure that the Cocoa does not "burn" which allows the flavour to shine. I have tried this, and it indeed makes a difference!

:campeon:

Last edited:
Frozen wannabe:
Description: lychee and peach frozen yogurt
For the frozen lovers:
Not frozen but a similar profile
Cap sweet cream 4%
Tfa vanilla swirl: 3%
Fa lychee 1.5%
Cap sweet lychee 1.5%
Tfa peach juicy 1.5%

1 weeks steep and this becomes really good. Still tweaking this one but its good...

Last edited:
For the frozen lovers:
Cap sweet cream 4%
Fa lychee 1.5%
Cap sweet lychee 1.5%
Tfa peach juicy 1.5%

1 weeks steep and this becomes really good. Still tweaking this one but its good...
Please give us a name and short description - for the Index. I have no idea what the 'frozen" refers too, unfortunately.

Please give us a name and short description - for the Index. I have no idea what the 'frozen" refers too, unfortunately.
Sorry for that

Frozen revers to:IMG_20170915_234456.png
My current name for this is: frozen wannabe
Description: lychee and peach frozen yogurt.

This is not a clone of the original but if you like the original chances that you will like this one is good

Sorry for that

Frozen revers to:View attachment 107339

This is not a clone of the original but if you like the original chances that you will like this one is good

Dont have some of those flavours but if it was me, I'd call it something like Unfrozen/Thaw/On'De-Way aka Ontdooi

Sorry for that

Frozen revers to:View attachment 107339

Thank you. Please edit your original post accordingly.
Just a question - you call it yogurt - which concentrate(s) give(s) the yogurt profile?

Thank you. Please edit your original post accordingly.
Just a question - you call it yogurt - which concentrate(s) give(s) the yogurt profile?
The cap sweet cream and tfa vanilla swirl gives that creamy frozen yogurt base I found the base somewhere online a year ago and cant seem to remember where will look for it and post it again.

Frozen yogurt:
IMG_20170916_093243.png
Its more ice cream than yogurt.

The cap sweet cream and tfa vanilla swirl gives that creamy frozen yogurt base I found the base somewhere online a year ago and cant seem to remember where will look for it and post it again.
Thanks, will have to try it for sure.

Thanks, will have to try it for sure.
Love the stuff all my cap sweet cream and tfa vanilla swirl goes into that base.
Tried it with strawberrys, pineapple, Apple, all good if you add a bit of tfa cheesecake Graham crust you get a awsome cheese cake base and tried it with fw yellow cake or cap yellow cake also good. Its a really simple and versatile base.

I really like ELP Special Reserve... Since I am new to DIY, does anyone know of a recipe that is close to it? I just need a starting point and can tweak from there...

If you're a lover of Scream, I hope you will like this one. Still working on getting the wafer cone part nailed. In my notes is v13 but I have yet to mix that up. So just wanted some input on v12 before I tackle v13. As some of you might know I've been stinkie free for about a month now so not sure if my palates have "fully" recovered from the stinkies, therefor your comments/suggestions will be appreciated.

Looks interesting @GregF - still hunting for a decent choc vape - hope this one does the trick!
I am lucky enough to have a little stash of original INW Milk Choc and will definitely try this.

BTW, I read that, when using Cocoa, one should bring the watts down on your mod to make sure that the Cocoa does not "burn" which allows the flavour to shine. I have tried this, and it indeed makes a difference!

:campeon:
@GregF - what sort of wattage would be the ceiling when it comes to vaping cocoa and not burning it? I have a mix that uses some which is busy steeping at the moment.

Persimmon Brûlée
PhrhLo2.jpg
Got the simple, yet delicious recipe here.
Flavourful and accurate Persimmon in a delicate and light brûlée base.

Mine steeped for ages, but 7 to 10 days should be good.

Persimmon Brûlée
INW Creme Brulee 2.0 %
FLV Persimmon 0.8 %
FA Fresh Cream 0.5 %

Total flavour: 3.30 %

Persimmon Brûlée
PhrhLo2.jpg
Got the simple, yet delicious recipe here.
Flavourful and accurate Persimmon in a delicate and light brûlée base.

Mine steeped for ages, but 7 to 10 days should be good.

Persimmon Brûlée
INW Creme Brulee 2.0 %
FLV Persimmon 0.8 %
FA Fresh Cream 0.5 %

Total flavour: 3.30 %

Ordered the Persimmom - gonna mix this up tonight...

Frozen wannabe:
Description: lychee and peach frozen yogurt
For the frozen lovers:
Cap sweet cream 4%
Fa lychee 1.5%
Cap sweet lychee 1.5%
Tfa peach juicy 1.5%

Been vaping this for the past few days. I like it @Friep. The lychee comes through fantastically - juicy and realistic.

Been vaping this for the past few days. I like it @Friep. The lychee comes through fantastically - juicy and realistic.
Thank you I appreciate the feedback I am still redefining this one. Always keep on changing mixes don't think I will ever be happy with a mix.
The latest version uses fa white peach and a bit of fa marshmallow but not happy with it yet...

I must of had to much wine when i came up with this, but what a nice combo...

Frozen Chai or Spicy Ice Cream

ecdd26eef8e51cda672bacbdcddba0fa.jpg

INW Shisha Chai 2%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%
FA Caramel 0.5%

The spices in the Chai - mainly cinnamon but also Cardomen and more - really compliment the 'Vanilla Bean'. Then the Ice Cream and Caramel makes it luxorious creamy good.

It tastes like a spiced vanilla ice cream. Defenitely more dessert than tea.

Edit: I just googled now, and Chai Ice Cream is an actual thing. I may be a genius :0

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is actually awesome!!

I made some changes which work for me so let me know your thoughts? :) Hope you don't mind

Chai.png

This is actually awesome!!

I made some changes which work for me so let me know your thoughts? :) Hope you don't mind

View attachment 113594

Ye, that looks good. Probably a bit smoother and sweeter with the Marshmallow and Bav Cream?
I will definitely try the editions.

DIY is all about adapting when needed/wanted to suit your taste :)

Back