DIY Naturally Extracted Concentrates (NET, NEC etc.)

How long do you leave tobacco to steep? I have a packet of mint flavoured rolling tobacco from my smoking days - dumped some in a tub of pg.
My initial idea was to let it soak in PG for sixty days, however I seem to forget about them and let them sit a bit longer. Does no harm.

Just a recap, 12g of bakkie to 120g of PG.

Would really like to hear how yours turns out.

Regards

I think with all our concoctions we'll be able to open up HUFF N PUFF muti shop soon ?
Maybe that’s the way to get around the new proposed legislation, it a cultural thing and if we need muti for good luck,:D and we have to inhale it for it to work so we have to use something to vaporize it as a fluid doesnt burn that well.

We are going to see a couple of “prophets” very soon running their vape, sorry, muti shops.:cool: @RainstormZA @Raindance .

Maybe that’s the way to get around the new proposed legislation, it a cultural thing and if we need muti for good luck,:D and we have to inhale it for it to work so we have to use something to vaporize it as a fluid doesnt burn that well.

We are going to see a couple of “prophets” very soon running their vape, sorry, muti shops.:cool: @RainstormZA @Raindance .
like the way you're thinking !!

Raindance is a traditional healer of the Fuckarwe tripe in any case. So no lies will be told. Stru!

Regards

So this afternoon I eventually got around to play with my NET extracts a bit. Just mixed up a 10% mix of the Rum and Maple extract mentioned above. 10% because the thinking is to start low and work up. The initial result is however pretty strong, possibly too strong. Will vape a bit, making sure the wick is clear of the previous juice but seems at present that this is way more concentrated than I thought was possible using this method.

Regards
Mixed up a new batch of this NET this evening. I made a mistake in the quoted post, the previous mix was in fact 7.5% and not 10 as stated. Found it a bit "light", so mixed at 10% for real this time. Also set the Nic to 6% as this juice is now dedicated to the REO Mini and McFly MTL setup.

Will tinker with this one a bit more a bit more but next up is the other NET concentrate I made.

Regards

Back