Diy Volumes

Jean claude Vaaldamme

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I want to maybe try out mixing my own liquid next week. So what volumes do you mix, 60ml, 100m or do you make a 1l batch in one go?

Thanks, did not think of that, just thought bigger is easier. And Im a Master chef:rofl:, so was sure whatever I mix wil be great:-D.
But maybe start small is the answer
I say go for it. Sometime I learn from advice, sometime from experience. Do what suits you best. I always mix 20 ml testers initially (that’s the bottle size I have) and after I confirm a Flavour profile, I do 60ml batches, and rotate between because I Learned from experience how important steeping time is! Btw, mixing is easier for people with patience.

Without having to start another thread, can I maybe as a few other questions.

Do you mix different strenghts of flavour for different devices? What Im trying to say. I bought a nice wicks bubblegum juice the weekend and its great, but I feel its a bit overpowering. I had a cheap vape pen a year ago for a week or so and gave up, you could hardly taste anything, so was thinking this Wicks juice will work great in that, but with what I use now, the juice gets to intense quickly.
Should I stay at 10% or less on the flavours?

It depends on the concentrates in all honesty, some concentrates require less volume and others more, its a trial and error process, unfortunately

The general tendency is to mix at higher flavour % for pods and MTL devices, lower % for more airy, higher-powered devices. There is no set percentage, it varies by concentrates used and recipes.

Without having to start another thread, can I maybe as a few other questions.

Do you mix different strenghts of flavour for different devices? What Im trying to say. I bought a nice wicks bubblegum juice the weekend and its great, but I feel its a bit overpowering. I had a cheap vape pen a year ago for a week or so and gave up, you could hardly taste anything, so was thinking this Wicks juice will work great in that, but with what I use now, the juice gets to intense quickly.
Should I stay at 10% or less on the flavours?

find yourself some recipes and have a look at them, see how the flavours are used percentage wise

search for the DIY threads, they have plenty recipes, depends what you into, bakery, tobacco, fruit, etc etc

I tend to mix 10ml of something I have never tried before - 20ml if there is an ingredient at a very low % so that it is easier to measure out).

After vaping the 10ml or 20ml, if I think I may like the profile, I'll mix up 50ml and vape that finished to make sure.

If it turns out to be something I want in my permanent rotation I'll then mix up a 100ml at a time.

Back