DNA Chit Chat

Tell us more, that sounds like clickbait. :)
Everyone was going on about how great the DNA is. I thought it would be a passing fad as with alot of vapegear but its a great vape something about the way it delivers power is better. Only comparison I can make is an SX chipset.
Its techie heaven as well, about a million settings to play with. Definately a keeper.
Nice addaition to a all mech line up.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Everyone was going on about how great the DNA is. I thought it would be a passing fad as with alot of vapegear but its a great vape something about the way it delivers power is better. Only comparison I can make is an SX chipset.
Its techie heaven as well, about a million settings to play with. Definately a keeper.

so therion or skar?

sorry didnt come out right there...im tussling between therion and skar and dnt know which to get
Neither for me I went for a DNA200 board but limited to 133w because it only uses 2 batteries. I haven't tried the DNA75 so I can't help you there.

Neither for me I went for a DNA200 board but limited to 133w because it only uses 2 batteries. I haven't tried the DNA75 so I can't help you there.

There is a Therion with a dna200 board but only pushes out 133 because of being dual 18650.

I've heard conflicting opinions.

1. Nothing hits quite as well as a DNA board.
2. A mod is a mod. It delivers power.

Sigs/Minikins/Aliens are much cheaper than DNA devices. It's so hard to justify the purchase, even though there's so. much. want.

We don't need a Lambo but do we want one? Hell yea !!!
And why do you ask ....... because it is pure class. It represents that something special which most long for but cannot afford.
Now we can ..... in the form of a mod. :)

Italian leather from the offcuts purchased at the Ferrari plant, real wood salvaged for the dining room tables of the sunken Titanic and steel reforged from the blade of Sir Lancelot. Some engineers are of the opinion that it has been assembled more meticulously than the Bugatti Veyron.
In some countries you have to apply to be able to purchase one and most are declined.

GL with your decision m8. :)

Hcigar VT133 x2

Do you guys have any idea where I can find a Calibration (internal Resistance) tool ie.

1_2.jpg

and here's the vid on how to calibrate

Back