ECIGSSA Comp 9 – What Are You Tasting? (The Vape Guy, Drip Society, Carlos' DIY Concoctions)

Some awesome entries coming in!

Only two days left guys. :eek:

A little over 24 hours left to enter guys!

For those of you that haven't entered yet, nows the time to do it!

For those that have entered only once, remember you get two shots at it!

Mama Bear Porridge by Vapers Cloud

A rich and creamy biscuit/nut flavour welcomes you as you inhale and a soft subtle hint of strawberry on the exhale. The flavour of this juice is like a shy person, very quiet and subdued at first but after a few drags the flavour profiles start to pop and it's definitely worth getting to know this juice.

If this was the porridge Goldilocks was after then you'll find me at the Three Bears' house.

@kimbo

Attachments

• IMG_20180327_205620.jpg
    IMG_20180327_205620.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 6
Another favourite of mine-

20180327_221850.jpg

Decadant Clouds- XOXO

For the sweet tooth, this juice is a take on the old school heart sweet candies.
images-5.jpg

The flavour is a true resemblance of these heart candies , it is not a all day vape but i really enjoy this juice in the evenings and makes up for when i dont have any dessert after supper.

@Viashen

Nice one guys! Last few hours left to take a chance on winning some great prizes!

IMG_20180131_114407.jpg

Ying Yang - Coffee flavoured Vape.

A very smooth and sweet coffee flavour. A sweet and silky cup of Joe. Just how Ouma likes it! 5 teaspoons of sugar with cream, no milk! It's got lovely intense notes of sweet cream and bakery, somewhat more like a coffee cake more than a hot steamy cup-a-joe. A freshly baked tiramisu if you will.

Sweet and tasty, but I'll take my coffee black and bitter ;) For the love of all thing Holy @Bossvape - please fix the spelling error!

@BioHAZarD

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 127306

A very smooth and sweet coffee flavour. A sweet and silky cup of Joe. Just how Ouma likes it! 5 teaspoons of sugar with cream, no milk! It's got lovely intense notes of sweet cream and bakery, somewhat more like a coffee cake more than a hot steamy cup-a-joe. A freshly baked tiramisu if you will.

Sweet and tasty, but I'll take my coffee black and bitter ;) For the love of all thing Holy @Bossvape - please fix the spelling error!

@Spyro If you ever find out where to buy this again, please let me know. I can't find it anywhere, not even on Bling @BLING and they have a lot of coffee juies.

@Spyro If you ever find out where to buy this again, please let me know. I can't find it anywhere, not even on Bling @BLING and they have a lot of coffee juies.

It comes from Vape Empire Lounge. If it's not on their website I can organise it for you :) although it was on sale at R70 per 50ml when I bought it so I don't know what it goes for now.

Annnnnnd..... We're closed!!!

Thanks for all the awesome entries guys. The team is going to deliberate and get back to you...

aaaaah bollocks lol I missed it! Damn you work! Good luck to all the great entries

View attachment 127306

@BioHAZarD

Stunning pic @Spyro and a stunning mod!

It comes from Vape Empire Lounge. If it's not on their website I can organise it for you :) although it was on sale at R70 per 50ml when I bought it so I don't know what it goes for now.

@Spyro Actually I found it on their website two days ago and ordered it with great excitement, only to receive a phone call from Azahn the following day, telling me that they don't have stock. ;(;(

red pill.jpg

A bit too late to enter but just putting up this shot of Vapour Mountain Red Pill out there. Red Pill is one of the best juices ever made IMO. Compared to XXX, Red Pill has a bit of extra sweetness and the flavour pops really well with the perfect mouthfeel to it! There's no flavour like Red Pill on a hot day. The great thing about this juice is that it can easily be an ADV. It's not an easy flavour for your taste buds to get bored of. If you haven't tried Red Pill, you have to get a bottle of it and experience one of the best flavours SA has to offer.

Okay guys! The voting has been done and we have a final list!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

The good news is that everyone that has a valid entry is on it! The bad news is that only three of you are going to walk away with extra big smiles!

Even better news for @Spyro is that both of your entries made it into the final draw!

To be put into a random draw:

@Cornelius
@Adephi
@RichJB
@Vapessa
@Max
@Constantbester
@Clouds4Days
@Melis
@Spyro
@Spyro

I might only get around to doing it next week though... I'm quite tired.

Okay guys! The voting has been done and we have a final list!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

The good news is that everyone that has a valid entry is on it! The bad news is that only three of you are going to walk away with extra big smiles!

Even better news for @Spyro is that both of your entries made it into the final draw!

To be put into a random draw:

@Cornelius
@Adephi
@RichJB
@Vapessa
@Max
@Constantbester
@Clouds4Days
@Melis
@Spyro
@Spyro

I might only get around to doing it next week though... I'm quite tired.

@Stosta You might only get murdered if you keep these contestants waiting. It will be the first case of vapocide with aggravating circumstances!!

@Stosta You might only get murdered if you keep these contestants waiting. It will be the first case of vapocide with aggravating circumstances!!
Haha! I think so too!

I might be persuaded to do it earlier, just waiting for some PMs with some "under-the-table" offers from the contestants!

Well the under-handed offers were surprisingly disappointing! So let's just do the draw now shall we?

So without further ramblings from me, let's get this done so the winners' long weekend is even longer because they will be waiting on vapemail!!!

Thanks to everyone that entered. Was nice getting full descriptions of what people are tasting, and the photos were amazing!

Also a huge thanks to @NewOobY @BumbleBee and @Cruzz_33 for sponsoring the competition. You guys were really generous, and it's things like this that really make you stand out as supporting vendors! You are all frikken epic!

So the names have been entered, the dice have been rolled....

Winners.jpg
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

@RichJB @Clouds4Days and @Cornelius !!!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

Congrats guys, and thank you for the entries!

@RichJB - You're walking away with an awesome prize from The Vape Guy(s) @BumbleBee and @Rincewind !! It must be all the voodoo energy from your truly unsettling picture in your entry! :eek:

4 x 30ml juices from the BumbleBee's Flavour Fluid or Modern Classics range (You can choose your flavour and strength)
1 x BumbleTip (Anyone that is available on the site at the time of winning)
1 x Ample Pixie RDTA
1 x Coil Master Vape Case

@Clouds4Days - You get some killer juices from @Cruzz_33 over at Drip Society! We expect similar feedback on these as we got on your entries! :-D

1 x 100ml Killer Kustard
1 x 100ml Killer Kustard Strawberry
1 x 100ml Cloud Nurdz Strawberry Lemon
2 x 30ml Moku Oyatsu White Gummi

@Cornelius - You get to spend the weekend filling up a shopping basket at http://www.carlossconcoctions.co.za/ courtesy of @NewOobY ! If you don't DIY already... Well then we've just shoved you face-first down that rabbit hole!

R1000 voucher for DIY goodies!!!

Please send a PM to the relative vendors to claim your prizes guys!

Back