ECIGSSA Comp 9 – What Are You Tasting? (The Vape Guy, Drip Society, Carlos' DIY Concoctions)

Epic thank you guys, and thank you for hosting the competition.

Now to learn DIY......... Can I diy Red pill? LOL

Woohoo, first big win ever! Clearly, I have picked up some of Daniel's comp mojo, haha. Thanks so much for the competition, Ecigssa and sponsors!

So without further ramblings from me, let's get this done so the winners' long weekend is even longer because they will be waiting on vapemail!!!

Thanks to everyone that entered. Was nice getting full descriptions of what people are tasting, and the photos were amazing!

Also a huge thanks to @NewOobY @BumbleBee and @Cruzz_33 for sponsoring the competition. You guys were really generous, and it's things like this that really make you stand out as supporting vendors! You are all frikken epic!

So the names have been entered, the dice have been rolled....

View attachment 127473
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

@RichJB @Clouds4Days and @Cornelius !!!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

Congrats guys, and thank you for the entries!

@RichJB - You're walking away with an awesome prize from The Vape Guy(s) @BumbleBee and @Rincewind !! It must be all the voodoo energy from your truly unsettling picture in your entry! :eek:

4 x 30ml juices from the BumbleBee's Flavour Fluid or Modern Classics range (You can choose your flavour and strength)
1 x BumbleTip (Anyone that is available on the site at the time of winning)
1 x Ample Pixie RDTA
1 x Coil Master Vape Case

@Clouds4Days - You get some killer juices from @Cruzz_33 over at Drip Society! We expect similar feedback on these as we got on your entries! :-D

1 x 100ml Killer Kustard
1 x 100ml Killer Kustard Strawberry
1 x 100ml Cloud Nurdz Strawberry Lemon
2 x 30ml Moku Oyatsu White Gummi

@Cornelius - You get to spend the weekend filling up a shopping basket at http://www.carlossconcoctions.co.za/ courtesy of @NewOobY ! If you don't DIY already... Well then we've just shoved you face-first down that rabbit hole!

R1000 voucher for DIY goodies!!!

Please send a PM to the relative vendors to claim your prizes guys!

Thanks @Stosta what a great start to a long weekend.
Thanks so much for the comp Ecigssa [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] , much apreciated guys.

And thank you too all the vendors for sponsoring such awesome prizes @BumbleBee , @Cruzz_33 and @NewOobY .

Well done to the winners and big thanks to the sponsors
And to @Stosta and the team for all your efforts!

I enjoyed reading the posts!

WIN_20180405_10_14_29_Pro.jpg
Woohoo, vapemail is in! And what a haul it is! Left to right: Pumpkin Pie, The King's Breakfast, Pearl drip tip, Ample Pixy RDTA, Black Marble drip tip, Chelsea, Milk Tart. In case it's not apparent, everything is sitting in the open Coil Master vape carry case which was also part of the prize.

The prize only stipulated one custom drip tip but @BumbleBee generously added a second as an unexpected bonus. What a legend!

Many thanks to @BumbleBee for donating the epic prize, and to Ecigssa for hosting the competition. I already have the Black Marble tip in my Drop and she's a-chuckin'. I love that it's a relatively tall tip, I loathe the modern 2mm tall low-profile tips where your lips have to touch the atty while vaping. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to pop a build into the Pixy and sample some King's Breakfast. :D

View attachment 128038
Woohoo, vapemail is in! And what a haul it is! Left to right: Pumpkin Pie, The King's Breakfast, Pearl drip tip, Ample Pixy RDTA, Black Marble drip tip, Chelsea, Milk Tart. In case it's not apparent, everything is sitting in the open Coil Master vape carry case which was also part of the prize.

The prize only stipulated one custom drip tip but @BumbleBee generously added a second as an unexpected bonus. What a legend!

Many thanks to @BumbleBee for donating the epic prize, and to Ecigssa for hosting the competition. I already have the Black Marble tip in my Drop and she's a-chuckin'. I love that it's a relatively tall tip, I loathe the modern 2mm tall low-profile tips where your lips have to touch the atty while vaping. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to pop a build into the Pixy and sample some King's Breakfast. :D
Awesome stuff @RichJB ! Nice one @BumbleBee ! :h:

View attachment 128038

Awesome prize @RichJB! Enjoy your breakfast!

Back