ESG Skyline RTA

The Skydrop with the Bubble tank holds 3ml of juice! Boom!
View attachment 127814 View attachment 127815

I know it may seem nice in theory but I just can't seem to bring myself to like a bubble tank... It just takes away from the whole aesthetic appeal of the atty... I love the look of the good old skyline, with its juice flow control and all... it's long, slender and elegant in its own right. I know it can get a bit tiresome to open and fill but its not really a juice guzzler per se and it sort of makes it feel like the rta has a character of its own

I know it may seem nice in theory but I just can't seem to bring myself to like a bubble tank... It just takes away from the whole aesthetic appeal of the atty... I love the look of the good old skyline, with its juice flow control and all... it's long, slender and elegant in its own right. I know it can get a bit tiresome to open and fill but its not really a juice guzzler per se and it sort of makes it feel like the rta has a character of its own

100% agree... the Bubble take does make it look pretty kak... but for me, practicality and flavour rules... I had stopped using my Skydrops and my Skylines because keeping the tanks full was a real pain in the rear... the Skyline still is the best flavour tank for my style of vaping and the juice I vape but the juice capacity and the real hassle of screwing down the juice flow... filling and then opening up the juice flow again just becomes too much. Now I have the bubble tanks for both I am using them again...

It's time for some 24k Gold! CLZ Forma with Skyline! Still the King of all RTA's for flavour!
SkylineForma 001.JPG SkylineForma 002.JPG SkylineForma 003.JPG SkylineForma 005.JPG SkylineForma 006.JPG SkylineForma 007.JPG

Oh yeah @Rob Fisher
You got me into the Skylinne and its definitely the flavour king for me for the fruity menthols
I dont mind the small capacity - i make it a treat to vape - i dont "workhorse" it

With a bubble tank to push the skyline up to 6ml, I workhorse my skylines.
Still king even if it doesn't look great with a bubble tank.
20180713_210533.jpg

Just rewicked the Skyline tonight. Long overdue.

Royal wicks.

Always amazes me just how good the flavour is on this tank for the fruity menthols. Such crisp pure flavour. Remarkable. And on a new wick it's just sublime...

And on such low power too! It's a 0.75 ohm coil at around 18 watts. Amazing.

Can't be at the sea now (I wish) but will post a background of the sea skyline ;-)

b597e821efeca30b24f40366470d3622.jpg

Just rewicked the Skyline tonight. Long overdue.

Royal wicks.

Always amazes me just how good the flavour is on this tank for the fruity menthols. Such crisp pure flavour. Remarkable. And on a new wick it's just sublime...

And on such low power too! It's a 0.75 ohm coil at around 18 watts. Amazing.

Can't be at the sea now (I wish) but will post a background of the sea skyline ;-)

b597e821efeca30b24f40366470d3622.jpg
As a slightly off topic q - where did you manage to find Royal Wick from ? I'm running out, and so far no other wick has come anywhere close to it for me.

Last edited:
As a slightly off topic q - where did you manage to find Royal Wick from ? I'm running out, and so far no other wick has come anywhere close.toI.it for me.

If I recall @M.Adhir i got it at the Sirs. Haven't used much of it so it has lasted - because I dont wick too frequently.

Those of you still after a Skyline there will be a drop coming on their FB Group any day now. There will be 2 Versions, the regular Skyline & Skyline short version.
Skyline.jpg

What’s this like compared to the almighty Dvarvw??

Actually if I could get my hands on their rda I’d be a happy bunny. But sadly near impossible to get one unless they are going to do another batch.

Actually if I could get my hands on their rda I’d be a happy bunny. But sadly near impossible to get one unless they are going to do another batch.
The skyline is no doubt the best RTA. It has flavour to match the best RDA's available and is still one of my benchmarks for flavour.

The dvarw is however easier to clean and prepare etc with slightly more capacity. If you are after simple then go dvarw.

Hi @Yas786
Am lucky to have both
For me the Skyline has slightly better flavour on the fruity menthols. Slightly purer and crisper - and I like it that way. However the Dvarw flavour is very close in that regard

The thing that lets the Skyline down for me is the limited juice capacity. About 3ml on the normal one. And its more steps to refill. Dvarw (despite it being bottom fill) is actually easier and quicker to refill and has more capacity, so a bit more practical.

I do use them both daily though - and have been doing so for a while

@Yas786 @Christos and Hi Ho @Silver are both spot on!

The Skyline is fantastic for flavour but the limited juice capacity and painful refill procedure makes the Dvarw DL the RTA of choice for me.

Hi @Rob Fisher

Do you think there will be a group buy on the skyline again.
I might want 2 of them but I unfortunately missed the first iteration of the tank.

Nope @oSuSkIo there is unlikely to be a Group Buy of Skylines again! They are so in demand that they now only get sold from the Facebook page for now. The group buys (just like the Dvaw Group Buys) were before the whole world discovered how awesome they are.

Back