Explain Your Avatar

Although I'm still a hardcore fan, I prefer MotoGP as it's much more entertaining.

@Silver, because I grew up watching Schumacher (and not Senna) I think he's the greatest racing driver that ever lived.

@Stosta the current hybrid series is nowhere close to what the "V10/8 NA, no-team-orders, fuel stop, different tyre manufacturers" were. Mostly because the **** that ran it did so for his own benefit, but I won't get into that. It's currently not bad for entertainment but nowhere near what it used to be, sad actually.

Im the opposite of you @Stosta and @ace_d_house_cat , i find formula 1 much more enjoyable now as championship titles are much closer than before.

It was pretty boring watching Shumi win the title when only 3/4 of the races had been finished.

And i do love Shumi alot but i also believe he cant take all the glory at a time when cars could not even compete as Ferrari had no budget and the best of the best (car, team, drivers) at the time.

But thats me :)

Last edited:
In 1997 we got our first desktop computer at home. My first year at college. And I kept hearing on the radio about KFM chat. So one evening I was sitting in front of this thing and it asked me for a nickname.... Really :confused:... Yahoo search: What is a nickname?

So living in Grootbrakrivier at the time, I was like BRAKKIE. Needless to say everyone thought I was either from Brakpan or Brackenfell :eek:. So Brakkie started and then with online gaming it was taken so I modified it to Bracye. (read it in afrikaans :cool:) But Braki still sticks. So I think if you go search for any form of Brakkie or Braki or Bracye, you will find me there :)

Mine is one of my Rock Icons, Rob Halford! I edited in the mech over the microphone he was holding! Rock On! Vape On!

Love yoir avatar pic @KUDU !

Such a majestic animal!

image.jpeg

I am a Reo fan and it is a picture of my Reos with a swirl effect added.
mmmm need to update it with the new babies.

If you don't know, the Reo creator has a history with porcupines...

I own but one Reo, but I love them as much as the fanatics.

So my avatar is quite fitting. It's not the most "impressive" porcupine - a rather quirky, odd, funny looking one. All terms I've heard associated with myself and my worn in, non-matching Reo :)

But a porcupine none the less.

Last edited:
Very colourful and striking avatar image @takatatak !

Quite a sight!

image.jpeg

Mine is a pic of me after a late night drinking.

Ive always used this avatar on all my internet profiles. I just love it. It just reminds me that it doesnt matter how serious life is or how significant your life choices are such as with the great Albert Einstein, theres always time to be a bit crazy and just enjoy life

Mine is a pic of me after a late night drinking.

Ive always used this avatar on all my internet profiles. I just love it. It just reminds me that it doesnt matter how serious life is or how significant your life choices are such as with the great Albert Einstein, theres always time to be a bit crazy and just enjoy life

Thats classic @SmokeyJoe !

A little history lesson:

On Einstein's 72nd birthday on March 14, 1951, United Press photographer Arthur Sasse was trying to persuade him to smile for the camera, but having smiled for photographers many times that day, Einstein stuck out his tongue instead.

Back