Explain Your Avatar

Cool band:headbang: Perfect music if you drive to work on a Monday and you crank it up real loud. "I am a stone" is one of my favourite songs.

Your new Avatar is a Winner @lesvaches
13536.jpg

Eish last time I was in church there was only happy clappys, now they have metal bands hunting demons.
If you play this band's music backwards do you get lyrics from the Jeug sangbundel?

I can safely say it was all (mostly?) in jest @Christos .

Just realized I've never explained my Avatar, and then realized again that it doesn't need much of an explanation :D It's Me! (Or is it? :p)

View attachment 163074
Myself, my wife, her sister and swaerrie... enjoyed the "summer" vibes on the beach at beelden aan zee in scheveningen, den haag where we now reside..as of yesterday indefinitely...!:Saeufer:

Veels geluk @GerharddP

Great to see and wishing you guys all the best for the new home!

Just one question - you on the beach but you dressed in jackets and all ? :giggle:
What the heck is going on?

Veels geluk @GerharddP

Great to see and wishing you guys all the best for the new home!

Just one question - you on the beach but you dressed in jackets and all ? :giggle:
What the heck is going on?
Hahha well its "pre summer" past few days have been a "warm" 12 to 20 degrees in some areas and yet they say that there is n slight chance of snow on friday:-D . Cant wait for the actual summer to come round..sunshine till 22:30 and mild to hot weather expected.

Hahha well its "pre summer" past few days have been a "warm" 12 to 20 degrees in some areas and yet they say that there is n slight chance of snow on friday:-D . Cant wait for the actual summer to come round..sunshine till 22:30 and mild to hot weather expected.

Enjoy

Next time you post a pic from the beach, remember our Vaping @ the beach thread that was created by @Juan_G
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaping-the-beach.t58038/#post-767872

We havent got a vaping picture yet on a beach in the Netherlands!

It's been chaos at work lately but will take some more photos for vaping @ the beach. You wont say I work right next to the sea LOL!

Getting into the VapeCon spirit....

VapeCon has reached the colosseum ;-)

:FADDANCING::FADDANCING:

Colosseum with VapeCon bottom right - 800 by 627.jpg

Reviving this very old thread that was started by @johan in 2014!

My avatar is a photo I took of the colosseum in Rome
I was proud of that photo - took me several hours to get it right -
Took many photos
For that one, I was opposite the structure on the other side of the street - and I connected my camera to a railing with a gorilla tripod device
Was a longish exposure set on a timer - so it doesnt shake.

I studied Latin at school in the late eighties and we had such a good Latin teacher that I fell in love with the history of ancient Rome
Needless to say the trip to that city was mind blowing for me.

So that's my avatar and it stuck

How about you?

Back