Explain Your Avatar

Mine is a pic of me after a late night drinking.

Ive always used this avatar on all my internet profiles. I just love it. It just reminds me that it doesnt matter how serious life is or how significant your life choices are such as with the great Albert Einstein, theres always time to be a bit crazy and just enjoy life

reminds me of LSD, don't know why

...lol

Ever feel like you are the only sane person amongst a bunch of clowns trying to build a space shuttle? Oooh, sorry, wrong thread, talking about my jod, sorry...

Regards

Ever feel like you are the only sane person amongst a bunch of clowns trying to build a space shuttle? Oooh, sorry, wrong thread, talking about my jod, sorry...

Regards
Don't feel alone. Happens quite often.

Very colourful and striking avatar image @takatatak !

Quite a sight!

View attachment 153271
Hey @Silver, it is quite a sight indeed... :O

It doesn't have any significance other than being a pretty gnarly image...

I first saw it in a notification from alltheflavors.com for a recipe called Y-NOT? by Tootall which actually sounds like it could be quite yummy.

The artwork was originally done by an artist called Jimmy Alonzo from what I can gather... Looks like he does artwork for some bands like Tame Impala.
Some pretty psychedelic stuff. :OOOOOOO:

Nice new avatar @Carnival !

Roar!

12148.jpg

Nice new Avatar image @Chanelr !

Good photo that!

image.jpeg

<------ actual pic of me with short hair. :p. ....and yes I glow in the dark.

It's my bulldog. Dressed in my daughter's swimsuit. Just after she finished swimming. She was not a happy puppy, but looked too cute not to take a photo of.

@Christos
I think we have a requirement to come up with a suggested creative avatar image for @CJB85
:D

Marvellous @Christos !!!

You always have a great way of coming up with these images
That image is beautiful!

Back