Explain Your Avatar

Mine is a bit of a weird one… I’ve been playing Dungeons & Dragons for many years now and I have been running games for my friends over the past 5 years, the creature in my profile picture is a Beholder which is my all time favorite of the original monsters. It started out as me needing a profile picture for Ecigssa, and just sort of stuck and has become my online avatar (for personal/non-career for platforms)

Mine is a bit of a weird one… I’ve been playing Dungeons & Dragons for many years now and I have been running games for my friends over the past 5 years, the creature in my profile picture is a Beholder which is my all time favorite of the original monsters. It started out as me needing a profile picture for Ecigssa, and just sort of stuck and has become my online avatar (for personal/non-career for platforms)

Awesome @Halfdaft Customs
I played D&D at primary school - that was many years ago - mid eighties.
Cant believe its still going

I never got fully into it - but played for a while

I still have the dice :)
The ones with many facets

Fascinating

I wonder if Dungeons & Dragons has transitioned online? I haven't checked.

Awesome @Halfdaft Customs
I played D&D at primary school - that was many years ago - mid eighties.
Cant believe its still going

I never got fully into it - but played for a while

I still have the dice :)
The ones with many facets

Fascinating

I wonder if Dungeons & Dragons has transitioned online? I haven't checked.
We’re now currently on the 5th edition of the rules. The game has changed a lot but has kept a lot of the core values from back then.

It has transitioned to online in some groups, especially during lockdown which really helped it reach more people as finding games became easier and more accessible, though I’m an old school GM and prefer to play in person. I’m lucky enough to have a group that gets together weekly to play.

They are actually Darth Vader Chocolates... if they were muffins, the picture would be blank as I would have eaten them already....

The DarthBranMuffin originated from me looking for a "handle" on games which went the Star Wars route and my daughter saying that my choices were boring, like a Bran Muffin (as we were munching on Bran Muffins at the time).... and so DarthBranMuffin was born from the not-so-dark-side of the force.

One day I shall have a Darth Vader Muffin pan and I shall make Bran Muffins and photos will be taken and my Avatar will be changed, but today is not that day.

They are actually Darth Vader Chocolates... if they were muffins, the picture would be blank as I would have eaten them already....

The DarthBranMuffin originated from me looking for a "handle" on games which went the Star Wars route and my daughter saying that my choices were boring, like a Bran Muffin (as we were munching on Bran Muffins at the time).... and so DarthBranMuffin was born from the not-so-dark-side of the force.

One day I shall have a Darth Vader Muffin pan and I shall make Bran Muffins and photos will be taken and my Avatar will be changed, but today is not that day.

Looking forward to the Darth Vader Muffins @DarthBranMuffin !
Thanks for the explanation - so cool

Mine is my biker and 4x4 handle. How I got it is not a story for you plebs.

As for the pic. When the lights go down and the water is turned off, this will be essential equipment.

mine symbolizes Earth, Fire, Air, Water and Spirit

Victim = Victor Timothy

To be honest, I've wanted to change my profile name to my usual online avatar, Quintusson, but everone knows me according to the one I have at the moment and if I were to change it then we'd have a lot of confused people trying to tag me and then, well, nothing.

The origin of 'Quintusson' is due to a game I installed once which asked me for an avatar and at the time it seemed like a vikings type game, so I decided to take my dad's name and add 'son' to the end like the vikings used to do. That name has sticked throughout all other online profiles I've made since. Maybe one day if I want to go incognito I'll change it.

Back