Flat Top Reo Grand

Thanks @Silver ,yes it nice when things work out how you want them.I would love the vape on this mod even more if I could just come right with the coiling and ceramic wick.
Great work. You will have to come to Koringberg so we can have a little workshop for the coiling and wicking!

Great work. You will have to come to Koringberg so we can have a little workshop for the coiling and wicking!

Having @Genosmate over for coiling and wicking would be like having a master bladesmith make you a butter knife :p;)

But when it does happen please upload some pictures - it will probably be some of the nicest looking coils ever :D

@free3dom I think that @Genosmate is one of those guys (we all met them at some stage of our lives): "Hey boys I didn't study for this test" and when the results came, he got the distinction, and all our other suckers failed.

Thanks Andre and I think without a one on one I'm never getting the ****** wick thru the coil!

@free3dom I think that @Genosmate is one of those guys (we all met them at some stage of our lives): "Hey boys I didn't study for this test" and when the results came, he got the distinction, and all our other suckers failed.
Noooooooo....OK except in my apprenticeship as a Carpenter and Joiner!

I notice that on ECF guys post work in progress photos,so I thought I'd do the same here.
I've been wanting to sculpt/carve a Grand for a while and I don't have an SL,and also I got an Odin from Andre which I really like.Long story short I thought I'd try and do my own SL design.This one has no catch cup and no 510 connector (so the Odin will be its dedicated atty)and the button will be very low profile as well.This ones going to get a door finished with some patina lookalike,
View attachment 24778 View attachment 24779 View attachment 24780
Hi @Genosmate
What would a modification like this cost if you had to do it for someone else?

I have a polished reo that I want to play around with and make it nice and different.
It is a 2014 Reo Grand and the polished wasn't done so nicely.

Please PM me or send me an email.I bought one of your Nuppins.The black one so you should still have my email.

Thanks

Back