• Total voters
Great thread @kimbo
I have voted. Will be interesting to see the outcome

Early days

4 votes so far ;-)
Leading category is 40-49 with 50% of the votes

11 votes so far

40-49 still in the lead with 36%

do you guys think we have any vapers on this forum under 18 years of age?

@Marzuq if there are, they need to be disciplined...

That said, it is kinda better for them to be vaping, than smoking...

@Silver the 30 - 39 is on a roll :)

Indeed

17 votes so far

And 30-39 has pulled ahead with 41% of the votes

Still early days I guess. The ballies are still waking up ;-)

do you guys think we have any vapers on this forum under 18 years of age?

I think we are likely to have quite a few but I suspect they dont post much if at all

Aaaaand it's 30 -39 , 30 - 30 leading the pack by just over 40%, On its heals about half length back is 40 - 49 breathing in it's neck. Like @Silver said its early day's those ballies need their coffee for a good start ;)

We are back, we are back folks. Coming round the bend it is 30 - 39 that is still in the lead with a demanding lead of over 45%. The ballies must be stuck in traffic on this Tuesday morning. Still a few turn to go and we will see if the younger 30 -39 can hold on. We will be back after this short break

We are back, we are back folks. Coming round the bend it is 30 - 39 that is still in the lead with a demanding lead of over 45%. The ballies must be stuck in traffic on this Tuesday morning. Still a few turn to go and we will see if the younger 30 -39 can hold on. We will be back after this short break
if is tuesday im gonna be in trouble because i should get ready for work......monday is my day off

im with @johan on this one.... mid 30s is likely where we are at.
think and edit to the poll will need tio happen with actual age options

Back