Forum members age group

What is your age group

• Total voters
Don't know if my vote took.

But in 4months i will leave the 20's

49e9a25c3975654a3255323dff95df4b.jpg

same... couple of months till im out of the prime phase and into the "honey, I got a grey hair!!" phase

Yay... 3 years after casting my vote I'm still in the same bracket (36 now) :dancer2:

At the next vape meet/vapecon I'm going to poke you in the eye with a stick :p
Seeing that I seem to be your senior by a year @zadiac ,you catch him and I will hold him down. Might have to get some youngsters to do things to him as I'm not sure if I am going to have stamina for that as well.:D Well show him once and for all that the outoppies in training can make a plan!

sjoe!! looks like im still part of the majority

As of Feb 21 2018

48 years 4 months 29 days
or 580 months 29 days
or 2526 weeks 1 days
or 17,683 days
or 424,392 hours
or 25,463,520 minutes
or 1,527,811,200 seconds

At the next vape meet/vapecon I'm going to poke you in the eye with a stick :p

As long as its a wooden stick from a tree and not a... Well... You know where I'm going with this

Seeing that I seem to be your senior by a year @zadiac ,you catch him and I will hold him down. Might have to get some youngsters to do things to him as I'm not sure if I am going to have stamina for that as well.:D Well show him once and for all that the outoppies in training can make a plan!
Blue Pills for erm... Stamina... Sorry @Amir. the eye poke is not a stick ;D

Blue Pills for erm... Stamina... Sorry @Amir. the eye poke is not a stick ;D
Half in the evening to keep me from rolling of the bed and half in the morning to prevent me from whizzing on my toes, so multiple use. Full one gives you a place to hang your hat at a nudist colony:D

Are we talking about vapecon or the sexpo? Things got really weird really fast... Really!!

Half in the evening to keep me from rolling of the bed and half in the morning to prevent me from whizzing on my toes, so multiple use. Full one gives you a place to hang your hat at a nudist colony:D

At my age, half in the morning will have me whizzing up my nose... A full one will give you a place to hang a XXXL punching bag

Back