Good morning from Hazeworks!

MarkDBN

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Morning Vapers!

The last few weeks have been a frantic journey for us in preparation of our launch today. And specifically gearing up to take part in a first for South African shores... Vapecon 2015. I have been very quiet on the forums for the past few months, but I have had very little time to do anything other than work on and taste juice. I think the fire department have driven past here a few times wondering what is going on. I actually got stopped by a member of our trusty police force a few weeks ago while driving, to inquire what was on fire in my car. I am sure he just had eyes on my new RDA :think:

To say it has been a journey, would be an understatement. From getting into vaping a year ago, to very quickly moving through many devices and juices until I found my happy place. All was fine and well, until getting my hands on a great bottle of juice became increasingly more difficult. The fact that any juice with PG in it at over 50%, makes me dry up like a microfiber cloth left in the sun, didn't help either. That is when I decided things had to change.

This is where the next part of the journey began. I started mixing my own juice. After many months (and cupboards filled with little bottles of ‘learning’) I had finally mastered how to create something that tasted good, was a better ratio of VG to PG, and had bouquets of flavours that I could only get from imported juices. It was at this point that I started sharing my creations with fellow vapers at work. I soon had recurring orders on a weekly basis, that made me realise I was onto something. That was when I decided to start sharing these juices with a much larger audience…. YOU, and Hazeworks was born.

We will be at Vapecon next weekend, with our range of four flavours. We have purposefully decided to start with a small range, as it allows us to focus on creating liquids that have defined flavours, and variety within the range. A range that will definitely expand in the future.

Our online store is finally up (after many tweaks and last minute fixes) http://hazeworks.com. So please have a look, and feel free to us know of any issues you may encounter. We are also in the process of securing another shipping option (should be added to the site before the end of the day).

Hazeworks consists of Mark (Me), and @Lillybell. We are keen to hear any and all feedback from you on our products or service :)

See you all at Vapecon next week Saturday! I look forward to getting to know more fellow vapers within the community as this adventure continues. Make sure you get there on Saturday next weekend, it is going to be an awesome day!

Mark

www.hazeworks.com
HW Facebook Page
HW Twitter Feed

info@hazeworks.com

Lovely intro @MarkDBN
Wishing you well for the future
Your website looks great

See you at Vapecon

Congrats on making a dream come true. Definitely keen to give 1 or 2 of the flavour a go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations guys website looks good. Is there a collection option for us guys in Durban area ?

all the best , nice website however i do not see 18mg juice ?
is this available only on request ?

Wow, we are really spoilt for choice nowadays. Brilliant! Well done and welcome...

Welcome @MarkDBN

Congrats on getting "into the game"...what a wonderful journey indeed ;)

Store looks great, and the branding is just fantastic - well done :clap:

Look forward to seeing you at VapeCon...and sample these juices, they sound great :)

Congratulations guys website looks good. Is there a collection option for us guys in Durban area ?

Hi @deepest, yes. We have decided that for the first month while we iron out logistics, that we will have a collection or delivery option available for anyone in the general Durban area. If you are keen, PM me for details on how we can sort that out for you ;-). We will be adding those options to the site soon so it will be more easier to specify.

We are also in the process of getting a R55 overnight shipping option. We will keep everyone in the loop on that one too.

all the best , nice website however i do not see 18mg juice ?
is this available only on request ?

Hey @shabbar , we can definitely do that for you. They would be freshly mixed, so may require a bit more seeing than the other mgs. If it is a popular option we will definitely add it to the line-up. If anyone else wants higher levels, please let us know.

Hey @shabbar , we can definitely do that for you. They would be freshly mixed, so may require a bit more seeing than the other mgs. If it is a popular option we will definitely add it to the line-up. If anyone else wants higher levels, please let us know.

there are quiet abit of us 18mg vapers on the forum

Great to have another Durban Juice maker! I will travel all the way to JHB to meet you next weekend! ;-)

Back