Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Time flies when you are having fun! Happy Birthday ECIGSSA! 9 years old today!
happy-birthday-cupcake-celebration-message-160558421.jpg

Last edited:
Cant believe its been 9 years. What an amazing community this little forum has made.

Amazing

:party::party:happy birthday ECIGSSA :party: :party:

thanks to this forum and all its helpful people that kept me off the stinkies in the early days
what a winner !!

6EF1AA73-5406-4EDA-8E49-3DF3499E16D4.jpeg

Happy Birthday to our favorite forum! And a big thank you to every admin and forum member that made it happen and for keeping it going! We love this place and the people here!

Been a wild ride for me, but glad this forum has always been here to return to. Happy birthday!

MrGSmokeFree HBD 5.gif
Thank you for creating the best vaping forum on the web! Over the years I have realised that the people on this forum are not just members but more like a family. The kindness I have experienced over the years since I joined, blows my mind. During Covid hard lockdown this forum kept me sane, with all the jokes and positivity! Cheers to many more Vape Family!

Happy birthday to the best forum a forum you can wake up to and keep you informed about daily vaping updates, mods, pods, mechs and everything vaping, great craziness aswell thanks to all who brought it together and continues to do so thank you :campeon::campeon2::campeon::campeon2::campeon::jump::headbang:

Back