HE v non-HE

It's good that you clamp down on my comments but your buddy christos is cool.
If you must know, my comment was directed at savapegear

Nevertheless, this forum has become a place where a normal guy is always looked down upon, if he isn't following the right crowd.

To all who've contributed to my journey, thank you! LONG LIVE LE
@Silver Please delete my account

Wow, @Lee

No need to delete your account because of a bit of a difference on vape gear...

You mention that your comment was directed at SAVapegear. I thought it was Christos. You see how am I supposed to know who it is directed at? So in this situation your comment has grouped all the high end okes in one basket, when SAVapegear was the one that made you upset. Rather let us know when folks upset you and we can try our best to deal with the situation.

"Your buddy Christos" is cool.
Firstly, how can you say Christos is my buddy? I dont know him. Have never met him or even spoken to him on the phone. We have probably PMed each other twice and exchanged a few comments on the threads. If you are concluding that because he is my buddy he is cool, then you are incorrect, I am just doing my job here with the team and we try very hard to be objective and fair about things to all.

A normal guy being looked down upon if he isnt following the right crowd.
Am very sad that you feel that wayhttps://www.ecigssa.co.za/whats-in-your-hand-right-now.t19/page-461#post-544507 assure you the Admin and Mod team do not look down on anyone on this forum no matter who they "follow". We try very hard to help all members with their vaping journey no matter what. And i do believe we project that across to the forum's members. Furthermore, the acts of kindess and general spirit witnessed on this forum is very special and I do not believe it has become a place as you have described.

If there are members on this forum you feel are ruining things for all of us, my ears and PM inbox is open.

@Lee I would be very sad if you leave. Please consider to rather help us turn something great into something even greater!

There is so much magic here and a lot more planned for the near future...

And yet you're the one asking for explanations, guess he did a piss poor job of it then.
Pity isn't it since asking for clarity is seen as inferior but using the English language is frowned upon.

That's what you get for classing me into a group. :D
I'm merely remarking that the LE crew is sensitive tonight. I didn't know that term resonated with you.
You're a real wise guy! Isn't there a facebook group you should be having fun with?
Whatever.Got it as gift and gave it to you.

Don't know what your problem is @Lee

I almost though you are saying that I sold you clones as Authentic.
I never said you sold a clone as a authentic.. Get off your high horse.
If its a gift..... I have to let you know... a whole bunch of us received "GIFTS" today!

I think you need to calm down and relook at your stance.

I'm merely inquisitive and you seem to be taking everything the wrong way tonight.

Getting angry is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Why not start a PM with the parties you have an issue with and resolve the conflict like grown men?
My opinion based on reading your posts over the past few months, quietly minding my own business simply because a few months back, a certain HE member, who I must add, deems it not good practice or etiquette to at least download an avatar, which I must say was requested of every new member, decided he could, without recourse or reprimand, insult a fellow vaper openly on the forum, is that you my friend get great pleasure from playing mind games and twisting your meanings to belittle fellow vapers who cannot afford to pay the high prices asked by HE Manufacturers. They spend what they can afford and rejoice in their purchases..... "Live & let live" my friend. Pay your high prices for HE gear, ask & deserve respect, but return the same respect. I have nothing more to say. 5 months wait for the authentic skylines R 4000 ..... 5 days wait for the clones, R410 , absolutely no difference between the 2.

Last edited:
You're a real wise guy! Isn't there a facebook group you should be having fun with?

I never said you sold a clone as a authentic.. Get off your high horse.
If its a gift..... I have to let you know... a whole bunch of us received "GIFTS" today!
I think it's time you pm me like a man so we can resolve this like men and leave the public forum alone.
I don't see why you need to belittle me E. G. "Little man" and "wise guy".

I'll wait.

My opinion based on reading your posts over the past few months, quietly minding my own business simply because a few months back, a certain HE member, who I must add, deems it not good practice or etiquette to at least download an avatar, which I must say was requested of every new member, decided he could, without recourse or reprimand, insult a fellow vaper openly on the forum, is that you my friend get great pleasure from playing mind games and twisting your meanings to belittle fellow vapers who cannot afford to pay the high prices asked by HE Manufacturers. They spend what they can afford and rejoice in their purchases..... "Live & let live" my friend. Pay your high prices for HE gear, ask & deserve respect, but return the same respect. I have nothing more to say. 5 months wait for the authentic skylines R 4000 ..... 5 days wait for the clones, R410 , no difference.
I need clarity. I seem to get what you are eluding to but please PM me and explain.
Kind request from me.

I honestly dont even know why this thread exists. Vape whatever you want with whatever you want. Show it off. Dont show it off. Dont care. Move on
Life is too short and this is just crap.

Ok RANT over

Simple, I said I have nothing more to say to you.
Ok. Fair enough.
I don't however see the point in making a confuscated post and then saying nothing more.

I would appreciate some feedback to perhaps see how I can improve myself on this forum to be accommodating to all.

Thats the way aha aha I like it @Akash

My opinion based on reading your posts over the past few months, quietly minding my own business simply because a few months back, a certain HE member, who I must add, deems it not good practice or etiquette to at least download an avatar, which I must say was requested of every new member, decided he could, without recourse or reprimand, insult a fellow vaper openly on the forum, is that you my friend get great pleasure from playing mind games and twisting your meanings to belittle fellow vapers who cannot afford to pay the high prices asked by HE Manufacturers. They spend what they can afford and rejoice in their purchases..... "Live & let live" my friend. Pay your high prices for HE gear, ask & deserve respect, but return the same respect. I have nothing more to say. 5 months wait for the authentic skylines R 4000 ..... 5 days wait for the clones, R410 , absolutely no difference between the 2.

We know some ppl....connections...hence that epic turnaround time ;)

upload_2017-6-8_22-5-6.png

Based on these members.Please delete my account @Silver

Thanks very much all.But I assume most people on this forum hates me in any case.

Ok. Fair enough.
I don't however see the point in making a confuscated post and then saying nothing more.

I would appreciate some feedback to perhaps see how I can improve myself on this forum to be accommodating to all.
@Christos , not to pick a fight with you, leave the guys alone, stop getting excited, aggressive & defensive when guys post gear that closely rivals HE gear. If you became more open minded about gear & just accepted that this is one of those industries where cloning will prevail due to the deferent economic classes throughout the world, life on this forum will be more relaxed for you & one wouldn't be faced every 2nd day with these petty squabbles over HE v LE.
Just "Live & let live". Acceptance.

Gentleman lets all calm down.
No need for anyone to leave or fight and argue.
We are all diffrent and think differently its just who we are, lets all just respect one another.
We are all sensitive because we are all passionate about vaping and no one is better than the next person weather you vape a expensive tank or clone tank.

Everyone has a choice to choose what they want to purchase, wether some dont like it or some do i think its important to respect others decisions and not point fingers and say he supports clones or he is a sucker for spending XX XXXk on a mod.
But we all have to meet in the middle and realise we are all vaping enthusiasts and sometimes its best to keep certain comments to one self.

Im tired of typing now but i think ive said what i have needed to.
Peace

@Christos , not to pick a fight with you, leave the guys alone, stop getting excited, aggressive & defensive when guys post gear that closely rivals HE gear. If you became more open minded about gear & just accepted that this is one of those industries where cloning will prevail due to the deferent economic classes throughout the world, life on this forum will be more relaxed for you & one wouldn't be faced every 2nd day with these petty squabbles over HE v LE.
Just "Live & let live". Acceptance.
I think you are mistaken.
Taking my asking if it's a clone does not represent my "closed mindedness ".
I'm not for or against HE. I'm all for what works.

I see it's seems to be a classing of such and an attack of such when in fact it's not.

I'm real happy some guys can experience a skyline but I'm also really interested to see how it performs.
I would love to do a BB authentic and skyline authentic review vs the clones if sombody would send me the clones.

If it works then we are all happy .

I don't see why money has to be brought in and why the HE folk need to be bashed or why this is even a contest.

Vaping in itself Is a victory for ex smokers.
Isn't that enough? Do we really need to go down this road of who is wrong and who is right when all we need to do is be brothers.

I think you are mistaken.
Taking my asking if it's a clone does not represent my "closed mindedness ".
I'm not for or against HE. I'm all for what works.

I see it's seems to be a classing of such and an attack of such when in fact it's not.

I'm real happy some guys can experience a skyline but I'm also really interested to see how it performs.
I would love to do a BB authentic and skyline authentic review vs the clones if sombody would send me the clones.

If it works then we are all happy .

I don't see why money has to be brought in and why the HE folk need to be bashed or why this is even a contest.

Vaping in itself Is a victory for ex smokers.
Isn't that enough? Do we really need to go down this road of who is wrong and who is right when all we need to do is be brothers.
Christos I have an authentic and a clone Skyline & I can without a doubt say that the clone is 100% on par with the authentic.... only thing is I can kick myself for buying an authentic & wasting my hard earned banana republic money.. I have to head down to Knysna tomorrow in a rush but when I get back I will gladly lend you a SXK BB & the Coppervape 1:1 Skyline. I'll pm you when I get back next week.

Christos I have an authentic and a clone Skyline & I can without a doubt say that the clone is 100% on par with the authentic.... only thing is I can kick myself for buying an authentic & wasting my hard earned banana republic money.. I have to head down to Knysna tomorrow in a rush but when I get back I will gladly lend you a SXK BB & the Coppervape 1:1 Skyline. I'll pm you when I get back next week.
Thank you.
I'm glad we can at least see eye to eye without any name calling or derogatory remarks.

The term and use of "HE" and "LE" should be banned from the forum :rofl: #ForumDivisionMustFall

Guys, this is really getting tiresome.

Some simple facts:
Not everyone is willing to, or can afford to pay top dollar for an item that ultimately does the same thing as a cheaper alternative.
Not everyone is willing to settle for a clone if they are collectors, or if they can afford the real item and is willing to spend the money on it.
No one says you HAVE to purchase an original at price x.
No one is saying you HAVE to purchase a clone at price y.
Some people are against clones based on principle, and it's their right.
Some people do not mind clones due to it's affordability - also their right.
Purchasing either does not automagically grant you membership to either club x or club y.
Purchasing either does not make you a better person than anyone else, or automatically classes you as a low-life.
Purchasing neither of the two options also does not make you an idiot.
Just because something works for you, does not mean it is going to work for everybody else, and the reverse also holds true.

A simple request :
Please keep your egos in check. If you absolutely have to argue, take it offline and don't do it publicly.
Vaping is not meant to be a measuring contest. It's not a competition unless you are lined up in a cloud blowing or tricking competition.
Abide by the simple forum rules and stop this incessant and unnecessary bickering. Keep things civil.

How the heck are we supposed to represent a unified front against any form of restrictive legislation in the future if we cannot even discuss the merits of gear in a dignified manner ?

Back