Hi, My Name Is Tylerd, And I Have A Vape Kit Addiction.

You are a collector of fine vaping art!

So from left to right.

Origin with Aqua
Nemi with Kayfun
Some Yellow thing ;)
Sentinel with KayFun?
Panzer with IGO-W Clear

@TylerD convince me to get a AQUA pls.

So from left to right.

Origin with Aqua
Nemi with Kayfun
Some Yellow thing ;)
Sentinel with KayFun?
Panzer with IGO-W Clear

Aqua is awesome, you won't regret getting one - best dual coil vape you can get. The Yellow Thing...not too shabby, but only for Solomon vapers.

Aqua is awesome, you won't regret getting one - best dual coil vape you can get. The Yellow Thing...not too shabby, but only for Solomon vapers.

So I qualify but I have never vaped a shoe?

2014-03-12 14.35.45.jpg

So from left to right.

Origin with Aqua
Nemi with Kayfun
Some Yellow thing ;)
Sentinel with KayFun?
Panzer with IGO-W Clear

Origin and Aqua
Nemi with Kayfun lite
Awesome yellow thingy!
GV private 2 with Kayfun
Raivapes Launcher 2 with Igo-W clear.

You can do it! Just buy it already! The Aqua is really an awesome toy! That thing i like a dripper with a 2ml tank. Airflow contol and juice control. You can't go wrong brother!

Do I understand correctly that you guys prefer the Aqua over the Igo drippers?

Origin and Aqua
Nemi with Kayfun lite
Awesome yellow thingy!
GV private 2 with Kayfun

You can do it! Just buy it already! The Aqua is really an awesome toy! That thing i like a dripper with a 2ml tank. Airflow contol and juice control. You can't go wrong brother!
Just 1 negative I have is the small tank especially with the way this beast drinks juice. Other than that its in daily use. Love this thing.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Origin and Aqua
Nemi with Kayfun lite
Awesome yellow thingy!
GV private 2 with Kayfun

Cool, adding it to the basket. Thought I had the mech mods under control. But I think I did ok.

Do I understand correctly that you guys prefer the Aqua over the Igo drippers?
No, we are actually saying that the Reo is the best thing since sliced bread, but that the Aqua is a worthwhile investment as well! Have not really thought of comparing the Aqua to a dripper as a dripper for me is just a juice tasting device. Also, have not had the opportunity to vape an Ithaka, which is probably in the same league as the Aqua if not better? The Aqua takes a bit of a learning curve to set up and fill correctly.

Thanks for that @Matthee I can confirm that the Ithaka is the best I've dealt with when it comes to flavour. (Will hopefully be able to compare flavour wise with RM2 at next JHB vape meet).

I have not been vaping long but I will tell ya that the Aqua tank for me is so incredible. Once I figured out that airflow is as important as a decent micro coil build, the clouds just came rolling out. Once @Matthee explained the whole idea about getting a cooler vape(Less TH) when the coils are closer to the air inlet(Lower down), Man oh man, what an awesome vaping experience I had.

It was as if the angels themselves came down and explained the secrets of beauty in one vape.

Although I have mostly only tried twisp clearo's, BDCC, etc etc, mickey mouse kind of stuff, this Aqua I have no doubt is going to be a close friend of mine for many years to come. Such a sturdy little device as well. Once I understood how she liked to be held and how she thought, then she gave me as much care as I gave her, and then some.

So, now, each day I make a point of cleaning her, creating new coils and then threading some new cotton through. I am sure she can go a few days without the whole cleaning and caressing but the whole half an hour mission has become a sort of meditation for me. Half an hour with Aqua and I can once again face the world and hold my nerve while all about others are loosing theirs. No friends, Aqua, is LOVE at first vape.

Man, but you use words well. Yes, I love the Aqua with its quirks and all. Have you tried it yet on a mech mod with the dual coils coming out at around 0.6 ohms?

uploadfromtaptalk1394739448637.jpg

That's the juice and vape tools cupboard ..then there's the boxes and tools and extras uploadfromtaptalk1394739564708.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back