High variety of wire?

Average vapor Joe

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Does anyone know any suppliers in SA that supply high (32;36) Awg wire at a good price. Help would be appreciated :)

I buy my wire from Amazon.com
Delivered within 7 days and got 5 pads of Japanese cotton for free with each spool I bought.
Local is just too expensive for wire.
I try to support local vendors and I do, but the wire is just too much and I buy a lot of it.

How much 34ga do you want?

Delivered within 7 days and got 5 pads of Japanese cotton for free with each spool I bought.
I try to support local vendors and I do, but the wire is just too much and I buy a lot of it.
I was thinking the exact same. How much is the shipping? I plan to buy 250 feet of 36 28 26 24 22 and 36 nichrome a little bit of ribbon

ScreenHunter_01%20Jul.%2023%2017.14-2.jpg

Sorry, delivered within 9 days, not 7.....oh the horror! :p

Edit: Sorry, wrong pic was uploaded. Corrected now.

Last edited:
I don't know why I was under the impression that Amazon doesn't deliver to SA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It never wanted to, but then boom! This was accepted and I ordered it. Like I said in above post, delivered within 9 days and I received 5 pads of Jap cotton with each spool. I ordered two 100ft spools. Can't buy it for that price in SA.

Just need to add in here. Getting 36g wire anywhere is really difficult. Even on Amazon it shows out of stock. 32g you'll get, but more expensive.

Last edited:
Back