How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I just realised I had 11 mods operational... the silly thing about that is a wick (in my opinion) is buggered after sitting in juice doing nothing for 2 days or more... it's fine if you are vaping each in turn but you know how it goes... you reach for your favourite... so I am in the process of doing a major PitStop and cleaning the RTA's and RDA and juice bottles...

I'm now sitting with a manageable 5 setups... 2 x SolarStorms with DVarw's, Vicious Ant Spade with Skyfall, KHW Squonker and O-Atty X, CLZ Forma and Skyline and a Voyeur with Revolver RDA.

How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Currently just one (should be 2 by tonight).

I did always wonder where uncle @Rob Fisher finds the time to keep all them mods not only clean and working perfectly, but to actually vape on that many devices in a day. I always imagined every breath being a vape. :rofl:

Only one currently, my trustly Sigelei Fuchai for the past two years bought new. Oh and then some sneaky vapes from the wifes Voopoo Mojo when she is sleeping and my batts are on charge! LOL

Usually two, My Innokin BigBox for outside the office and then my Saurin Air Pod for inside my office. - I pit-stop my Dead Rabbit every 3-5 days, depending on my juice usage.

My hat's off for you sir @Rob Fisher for being able to cope with pit-stopping at least 11 mods every couple of days...

Three at the moment.

Squid Double Barrel with a Geekvape Blitzen (still saving for a Dwarv!)
Pulse 80W BF with a Drop and/or Recurve
Twisp Vega mini with a Arcus

3 Mods at the moment because I only have 3 :)
Joyetech Ellitar with Intake or Kylin Mini
Pulse 80w with Recurve
Paranormal 250c with Zeus Single, Manta or Boreas V2

I tend to just have one setup with me at all times. The moment I have more than one, the rest stay at home and I take my favourite with me. That being said, there are usually a total of 3x ready-to-go devices in my kitchen: Mine, the wife's and then the backup with the dripper used for tasting juice, because no way am I using my ADV device for that :D

Great question and thread @Rob Fisher

For me - its about 6 always in operation

Evod1 at all times - fruity menthol stealth - and MTL in the mornings
Black Reo/RM2 - tobacco - for a thumping MTL vape on tap when needed
Lemo1/Sig100+ - strawberry menthol - restricted lung at the computer - economical vape
Subtank Mini / istick50 - guava strawberry menthol - my car vape - its ready all the time
Billet Box - fruity menthol (Sidechick) - its ready for out and about all the time
Skyline on Hotcig150 - fruity menthol (Sidechick) - at home vaping when I get bored of the others

The above 6 I've had in full operation for quite a long time.

There's normally 3 or 4 more that are in operation
- Rose MTL on VTC Mini - lately becoming a feature for MTL tobacco
- Reo/Nuppin - for a restricted lung tobacco on occasion
- Petri V2 RDA on Cuboid - for dripping sessions
- Hadaly on Minikin V1.5 - for dripping and juice tasting

but they come and go - or get benched for a while.

I'd say for me the optimal number is about 5 or 6

I have three now but soon will have five mods

Mods currently in use
  1. Smoant Cylon 200w TC mod
  2. Asvape Gabriel 80w mod
  3. IStick Pico 75w mod
Soon these will be in my hands
  1. Orca Solo MTL
  2. Smoant Charon Mini 225w TC Mod
I rotate my tanks when it suits my mood - iJust S atty, iJust 2 atty, Armour RDA and Pirate King RDA. Hopefully soon I'll have the Stagevape Venus rda.

I run on 3 setups for now, and I rotate my pit stops, it can be a bit much to wick and build coils for all 3.
Eleaf istick 200w 5000mah with OBS Engine RTA
Wismec Gen 3 with Zeus more recently with Dvarw DL
Therion 75c BF with Dead Rabbit (My go to for now)

Usually as many as I can carry, but my trusty paranormal 250c is my all day mod. Its all about the battery life

After a clearance sale, this is what it looks like around me while I work.
bd2d3b031e3b39bb4960910b71ca732d.jpg

I own 5 setups:
  • Broadside with Recoil Rebel
  • Bolt with Recurve
  • Cloudmaker with Goon
  • Paranormal with Drop
  • Sicario with Dead Rabbit

But I use 2 on a daily basis:
  • Bolt and Paranormal; or
  • Bolt and Broadside

The ones not in use I clean up and pack away. I'll clean the the coils and leave them in but will remove cotton and juice so that the next time I need them I just add cotton then they're good to go

At the moment, I have a pulse bf 80w, snowwolf, and geek vape Blade circulating.

Only 1

Pulse 80w with drop and goon

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great question and thread @Rob Fisher

For me - its about 6 always in operation

Evod1 at all times - fruity menthol stealth - and MTL in the mornings
Black Reo/RM2 - tobacco - for a thumping MTL vape on tap when needed
Lemo1/Sig100+ - strawberry menthol - restricted lung at the computer - economical vape
Subtank Mini / istick50 - guava strawberry menthol - my car vape - its ready all the time
Billet Box - fruity menthol (Sidechick) - its ready for out and about all the time
Skyline on Hotcig150 - fruity menthol (Sidechick) - at home vaping when I get bored of the others

The above 6 I've had in full operation for quite a long time.

There's normally 3 or 4 more that are in operation
- Rose MTL on VTC Mini - lately becoming a feature for MTL tobacco
- Reo/Nuppin - for a restricted lung tobacco on occasion
- Petri V2 RDA on Cuboid - for dripping sessions
- Hadaly on Minikin V1.5 - for dripping and juice tasting

but they come and go - or get benched for a while.

I'd say for me the optimal number is about 5 or 6

I'm a little devastated that the up-to-date Dvarw DL hasn't made it into the World War II collection yet! :confused:

I'm a little devastated that the up-to-date Dvarw DL hasn't made it into the World War II collection yet! :confused:

Lol @Rob Fisher
I'll get there....

Wrong thread to talk about the Dwarf - will go post on the Dwarf thread ;-)

Back