Innokin Itaste Mvp 2.0

Full 10s draws maybe?

I charged mine at close to 1000 puffs and it was still Green. Batt had dropped to 3.8V

The wife was also puffing on it and she takes small puffs.

Could be, I mostly double clutch.

Using the charger it came with, will use another one and see if it's perhaps that.

That is incredible. Cannot fathom why you would observe what you did.

- Either the Panasonic is not 3400 mah as stated
- or the panasonic is old and on its way out or has a defect
- or the panasonic is not being charged properly. Could be the charger being used.
- Or that the SVD circuitry and pulsing methods wears it down much more than the MVP, which is built as one unit to work together.

Really strange indeed

Where are the electronics wizards to help us explain this one?

Hmmmm... never thought of checking the charger, will do that. I'm using a charger that came with My fishing headlamp so this could be the problem. It is able To charge 18650 though.

I just thought the SVD was not nearly as efficient as the mvp. I know the SVD uses some serious PWM circuitry to get to the higher voltages. so perhaps that's what's using more power.

Will do some investigation.

I'm not complaining about the battery life on the svd still lasts me 2 full days

That is incredible. Cannot fathom why you would observe what you did.

- Either the Panasonic is not 3400 mah as stated
- or the panasonic is old and on its way out or has a defect
- or the panasonic is not being charged properly. Could be the charger being used.
- Or that the SVD circuitry and pulsing methods wears it down much more than the MVP, which is built as one unit to work together.

Really strange indeed

Where are the electronics wizards to help us explain this one?
I have 2 of these green 3400mah's and I am very disappointed with them. When I started, I bought them from eciggies and used them in the svd. I really thought they would keep long with the 3400mah and all, but no.
They really struggle. Don't know why.
I got me the 1600mah's Efest and they outshine those cells by far!!!

Let us know what happens

I have 2 of these green 3400mah's and I am very disappointed with them. When I started, I bought them from eciggies and used them in the svd. I really thought they would keep long with the 3400mah and all, but no.

Wow Ok. Didn't expect that from Panasonic

Lots of manufacturers will overstate their batteries' charge in order to get the sale - and even the reputable ones are guilty of it sometimes - it's always best to go check out the candlepower forums - there are people there that do extensive tests on just about all the batteries out there.

Here's a link for the Efest 30A test that was done
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...eview-of-Efest-IMR18650-1600mAh-V1-(Red)-2014

Also to remember is that 3400 mAh might be true if you only draw 0.01 Amps from it :) - you can also see from the link above that they pretty much rounded up to 1600 mAh for the Efests

Could be, I mostly double clutch.

Using the charger it came with, will use another one and see if it's perhaps that.

Ok charged it with another cable and gave it to HRH to use. Only 422 Puffs.:(

On my last MVP cycle - it got to 1,055 puffs - the light turned orange - and I decided to charge it in case we had load shedding the next day.... which didn't happen.

I was using it at 7 Watts and 7.5 Watts on the mPT2

I'm also getting in the region of 1000 puffs before it goes orange. Quite a bit less if I charge my phone off of it which I've been using quite a bit

sent from my nokia 2110 using LTE

I'll let mine run flat and see how many puffs I get... I just charge at night and have never run flat.

This was a lie... I can't get myself to let it run dry just in case... I'll try it when my SID arrives! :D:p??

One thing I love doing is going back in threads and re-reading what I and other have said about different devices and seeing how I feel now that I have had time to play and use the devices in real life. Do I use my MVP much? No not really... would I sell it? No never! I prefer the barrel form of the SID with fresh 18650's standing by with the Nautilus on top. But if I leave the house the MVP with Aerotank goes into the cubby hole as back up.

And then I interchange a sweet fruit juice (Litchi, Strawberry, Candyfloss, Pineapple sometimes with a dash of menthol) in the Aerotank on top of the MVP.

So I got my MVP on Monday night. Been vaping it ever since using an iClear 30s at 11W.

Light is still green. Battery voltage is now at 3.8. Clever me switched it off some time late Monday night so it reset the puff counter. At the moment I've got 281 puffs. Still running it flat from the "factory charge" so I can give it a full charge and see how long it lasts.

Really awesome device in my opinion. And definitely more compact than a SVD in 18650 mode.

Still waiting on a VTR review robster :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Still waiting on a VTR review robster :)

Indeed... hopefully will get some time to play with it later on... yesterday was a buzzy bee day... today was fooshing... and now I just need to clean this magnificent specimen of a body and then sit down and relax and play with my Vape stuff!

I did throw in a quick battery yesterday and tried the Nautilus which didn't fit... :oops:

Then I grabbed an Aerotank with Juice in it but it gave me a no contact or error message... then I tried the atomiser it came with and it was happy but there is no juice in it... so tonight is the night! :)

So I picked up my MVP on Monday night and have been using it exclusively with my iClear 30s on 11Watts ever since.

The battery light just went red now - puff counter at 653 and when I checked the battery voltage it was at 3.6V. I'm sure it still has quite a bit of vape time left even though the light went red but out of fear of it going dead at some inconvenient time I'm opting to put it on charge so I at least know that I've got a fully charged battery for the weekend.

I didn't check what the battery voltage was when I picked it up on Monday so I'm not sure whether the battery was fully charged out of the box. I seem to think it was because I checked the voltage on Tuesday or so and it was at 4.0V. All in all the fact that I got basically 4 days battery life I think is amazing!

Amazing
And at 11 watts!

Enjoy and let us know how it goes on your first full charge

I've spent more time with the MVP so thought I would give a bit more feedback.

I stand by my original impressions. This MVP is a truly great device.

Battery life is holding up extremely well. Has gone through 9 full cycles now.
- Still getting on average about 1,000 puffs per cycle. (at 7 to 8 Watts on the mPT2)
- The way I am using it (as one of two workhorse devices), I get about 6 days of usage per cycle.
- So if I were to use it exclusively, it would probably last about 3 days.
- Have not charged the cellphone with it.

The mod still looks great and has remained solid and robust.

In my book, this little MVP is a real winner.

MVP.JPG

Back