Introduce Yourselves:

We cant hate you for the E-tolls (Although we would really love to :p) Its the government not you haha :p

Welcome to the forum hope to see some interesting posts :p

I thank you for your objective view :) it surely has been an exhausting 4 years. yes we have been building this for 4 years, and from a technology point of view it certainly is an epic system. not going live, for me, would be like giving birth to a stillborn, but if that child is the spawn of evil most people would be glad. ok enough analogies. thank you for the warm welcome.

Welkom tjom!
Until today he still does not want to give me access to the sanral database. :(

Not when it comes to audio. Analog rules that department!
your opinion, i love my creative recon 3d surround sound, and itunes, in stead of LP's.... the only thing i do with LP's is convert them to digital songs :)

Hello everyone, my name is Milo, i'm the IT guy and brother to CraftyZA. I'm hated because I'm the architect and support engineer for the ETC/E-toll project, but hey it pays the bills. (most of them anyway). Been vaping for 6 months (and my daughter is 6 months old). Huge Gadgeteer myself. this is the age of the geek. technology is awesome and analog is outdated, I simply applied that to my nicotine fix also.

Hi and welcome to our "little familia" brother of Crafty, Nightfearz! :)

We will forgive you for the whole E-toll debacle, to start you with a clean slate, if you tell us how vaping have been treating you for the last 6 months ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here, everyone is all nice!

Vapey

Thank you Vapey for the warm welcome.
it was crafty that introduced me back into vaping, tried all the previous versions like twisp, and E-gwaai, but they soon went into the drawer never to surfice again. The day I bought my evod kit was the last day of analog smoking for me. I still have half a box of princeton somewhere in my car, but have not touched analog since. Vaping has had it ups and downs... dry burns, bad e-liquid, horrible flavours, batteries that died, etc, but those are certainly in the minority. The rest of the time has been an absolute breeze. I quit smoking to protect my young one, and just create a healthier environment for her, but I found a hobby fo'sho' . I have subsequently converted about half the people at work, and some friends, and will continue to advocate the benefits of e-ciggies. the benefits are amazing.

...it was crafty that introduced me back into vaping...
Come to think of it... was it not me as well that got you smoking?

Back in the day, Celtisdal was an open field, and we often told mother that we going for a bicycle ride in that direction. It was actually just so we can smoke without her prying eyes in the area.

I am influential, whether good or bad I din't care, as long as it was fun :-D

Back in the day, Celtisdal was an open field, and we often told mother that we going for a bicycle ride in that direction. It was actually just so we can smoke without her prying eyes in the area.

I take it you're the older one?

It was you indeed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

My older brother also taught me to smoke...what is it with older brothers?

I don't know never cared enough to ask....

Pieter at school. Only smokers was allowed at the gang-house, so there was only one course of action to take.
Got 3 loose draws from dad's packet, then puffed away with all the cool kids. It went downhill from there.

Hey, I'm also an older brother....... :confused:

My younger brother started smoking all by him self, I can claim no fame to that one.

For me, well some "evil" friends and a quart bottle of Black Label later in a parkie late one night, that's my excuse...

:p

hi Guys

Floyd here from cape town, love the forum, looking foward to interacting with some other vapers!

Hi Floyd from Cape Town welcome to the forum, looking forward to your post..

thanks guys n girl, been vapin for a while, when from 20 cigs to cold turkey in a day bout a year ago & never touched a cig since then :) got a bunch of batteries & tanks so will post up a few pics soon!

thanks guys n girl, been vapin for a while, when from 20 cigs to cold turkey in a day bout a year ago & never touched a cig since then :) got a bunch of batteries & tanks so will post up a few pics soon!
Welcome to the family floyd.

Back