Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All.
I'm new to vaping. I started about three weeks ago on an evod kit but found it quite unsatisfying but decided to continue with it anyway. I recently bought the Twisp Clearo kit and find it much better in terms of vapour produced and satisfaction.

Wish I'd found this forum before I'd bought the twisp cos it seems there is far more to this than meets the eye. Looking forward to learning.

Just enjoying being stinky free.

Last edited:
welcome to the forum @spaced33 - awesome avatar pic by the way :rock: congrats on starting your vaping journey and you will soon learn loads on here!!! so many awesome informative people always ready to help - shoot with any questions you need answering ;)

Hi All.
I'm new to gaping. I started about three weeks ago on an evod kit but found it quite unsatisfying but decided to continue with it anyway. I recently bought the Twisp Clearo kit and find it much better in terms of vapour produced and satisfaction.

Wish I'd found this forum before I'd bought the twisp cos it seems there is far more to this than meets the eye. Looking forward to learning.

Just enjoying being stinky free.
Most welcome. Beautiful avatar. Congrats on being stinky free, you are well on your way. Browse around and shoot with questions, we are all here to help and be helped. Happy vaping.

welcome to all the new members

vape on!

Welcome @spaced33 I'm sure you'll love it here. You may want to edit you introduction to I'm new to vaping just in case of confusion ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi all, new to vaping got interested after a number of colleagues one by one were converted by the twisp, almost bought one but then discovered this site... so many options out there i am quite overwhelmed and unsure where to begin. All this talk of mech mods, variable voltage batteries etc has got my brain in a knot! I trust you pro's will have me on the right track in no time!

@Shaun there are quite a few KZN members on this forum and sure they will assist soon, taking into account that the forum is a bit quiet due to the long weekend. I suggest you start going through the Newbie's Corner to see what is suggested to start with. Any questions just shoot, someone will assist / answer your questions.

Welcome aboard Shaun!

As far as a starter kit goes the best option cost wise is a Variable Voltage Battery with a Mini Protank 2 or 3.

www.vapeking.co.za have a good starter kit but unfortunately it's not in stock right now... expected in the next few days I guess.

http://www.vapeking.co.za/starter-kits/vape-king-pro-starter-kit.html

There are quite a few vendors on the site. http://www.ecigssa.co.za/categories/retailers-vendors.11/

Bworse around the newbie forum and before you buy anything just post here and people will advise you!

Welcome to all the new members, enjoy your stay

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Welcome aboard Shaun!

As far as a starter kit goes the best option cost wise is a Variable Voltage Battery with a Mini Protank 2 or 3.

www.vapeking.co.za have a good starter kit but unfortunately it's not in stock right now... expected in the next few days I guess.

http://www.vapeking.co.za/starter-kits/vape-king-pro-starter-kit.html

There are quite a few vendors on the site. http://www.ecigssa.co.za/categories/retailers-vendors.11/

Bworse around the newbie forum and before you buy anything just post here and people will advise you!

I have actually just stumbled across the that starter kit now, it appears to be the best option so far, good price as well. I was initially looking at the the EVOD but i see the differences, but how does the EVOD differ from the pro tank? And what does the VV batteries actually do for me? last thing i want is to be fiddling with voltages, i just want to pull the device from my pocket and vape, simple as that.

I have actually just stumbled across the that starter kit now, it appears to be the best option so far, good price as well. I was initially looking at the the EVOD but i see the differences, but how does the EVOD differ from the pro tank? And what does the VV batteries actually do for me? last thing i want is to be fiddling with voltages, i just want to pull the device from my pocket and vape, simple as that.

The Evod isn't bad but it's hard to clean and doesn't come apart like the Mini Protanks do. The Mini Pro Tank 3 is the one to get because it's coil and wick are superior to most other small tank systems because it's a dual coil.

VV is very much what you do want because you will want to change voltages to find the power that works for you! Whatever you do make sure your first battery is a VV! Also different juices perform better at different voltages.

Hi all, new to vaping got interested after a number of colleagues one by one were converted by the twisp, almost bought one but then discovered this site... so many options out there i am quite overwhelmed and unsure where to begin. All this talk of mech mods, variable voltage batteries etc has got my brain in a knot! I trust you pro's will have me on the right track in no time!
Most welcome @Shaun. What might help is reading all the stickies in this forum. If you click on this link, the stickies are all the threads at the top of the page you go to with the link. Maybe also this post. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @Shaun, hope you have loads of fun here with us! Good luck on your vaping journey :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back