Introduce Yourselves:

Dont worry @Elmien - I know what you mean about information overload.
I think the best is to get something similar to what you had before - something easy to use and reliable - that can get you going and keep you off the cigarettes.

I dont know much about the latest starter gear today but I agree with @Andre 's suggestions above
Check out the new Twisp Arcus AIO - I believe it is in Twisp kiosks at the moment -

A good thing is to try if you can to go to a Twisp kiosk or other vape shop and try a few things there to see what you like. A very important thing is to get two or three different juices that you like so you can change it up a bit
The juice is often overlooked as a vital part of enjoying the vape.

I'll take your and @Andre 's advice, thanks. I also think the juice is an important part. I'm currently hooked on the cinnamon one from Twisp. I googled a bit and can't find another brand that has cinnamon. I read elsewhere on the forum that the Twisp liquids don't really work with other devices, so if I do end up with another brand's device I'll have to find a new obsession;)

Hi! I am Elmien from Secunda. I bought a Twisp about 3 years ago, used it for a few months, then started smoking again. I am back onto vaping again now for about two weeks. Hoping to get some ideas here for where to go next.

Welcome to the forum @Elmien

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. I live in Western Cape, I am a smoker who is trying to stop smoking, I look forward to learning more and making new friends
we have vape meets here in cape town. all are ex smokers same do still smoke so pop in on the next meet.
and welcome to the forum we are here to help

Hi. I live in Western Cape, I am a smoker who is trying to stop smoking, I look forward to learning more and making new friends

Welcome to the forum:hi: fellow Capetonian @Puppyy001 you are at the right place to get advise to help you to stop smoking.There are alot of friendly members ready to help.

What is your current setup?

Enjoy your stay.

Howsit everyone. Cliffy from PE
New to the vape scene. With all the information it is alot to grasp but I think that's how it is with most things. The price of e liquid put me off vaping a while back as friends were paying R200-300 for a bottle of liquid. But I saw there's DIY and one shots... So I'm keen to give it a try. Also, been of cigs for over a month so a substitute feels crucial. Have a good eve!

New to the vape scene. With all the information it is alot to grasp but I think that's how it is with most things. The price of e liquid put me off vaping a while back as friends were paying R200-300 for a bottle of liquid. But I saw there's DIY and one shots... So I'm keen to give it a try. Also, been of cigs for over a month so a substitute feels crucial. Have a good eve!

hello and welcome Cliffy. Yes there is and man, what a journey!

Welcome to the forum :hi: @Cliffy enjoy your stay and DIY journey.

Welcome to the forum @Cliffy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, All.

Thanks for adding me.

I'm from Cape Town and I have been vaping since March 2015 when I quit smoking after 25 years.

I've been visiting this site as a guest for quite some time and decided to join after following advice/recommendations about hardware, coil builds, etc. on here and seeing the benefits of sharing knowledge.

I build my own coils, mix eliquid, drip, squonk and lately got into DNA replay and RTAs.

Cheers
Riaan

Hi, All.

Thanks for adding me.

I'm from Cape Town and I have been vaping since March 2015 when I quit smoking after 25 years.

I've been visiting this site as a guest for quite some time and decided to join after following advice/recommendations about hardware, coil builds, etc. on here and seeing the benefits of sharing knowledge.

I build my own coils, mix eliquid, drip, squonk and lately got into DNA replay and RTAs.

Cheers
Riaan

welcome to the forum @CTRiaan

Welcome to the forum @CTRiaan . Why don't you join us at our monthly vape meets in CT.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/cape-town-month-end-meets.t48845/page-28#post-727657

The next meeting should take place on 3 December. The date will only be finalized after extensive mudslinging and heart-felt exchange of insults. Check out the link above. On the positive side, if there is anything you need to know about hardware, coil building, DIY juice, or in fact anything vape related, there are several experts on all subjects at the meets.

WelcomeSmilies.gif

Welcome to the forum @CTRiaan . Why don't you join us at our monthly vape meets in CT.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/cape-town-month-end-meets.t48845/page-28#post-727657

The next meeting should take place on 3 December. The date will only be finalized after extensive mudslinging and heart-felt exchange of insults. Check out the link above. On the positive side, if there is anything you need to know about hardware, coil building, DIY juice, or in fact anything vape related, there are several experts on all subjects at the meets.

View attachment 149415
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Hi, All.

Thanks for adding me.

Cheers
Riaan
Welcome to the forum:hi: fellow Capetonian @CTRiaan enjoy your stay.

Back