Introduce Yourselves:

Hey guys. I’m Ebrahim. I’ve been vaping for almost 4 years now. Ran through multiple different setups. Right now I’m currently setup with a druga foxy w/ zeus x rta. Also rocking a nord for my nic salts. Vaping has changed the game and i hope for every vapers sake that it doesn’t get banned with all the crazy stuff happening around the world

Hey guys. I’m Ebrahim. I’ve been vaping for almost 4 years now. Ran through multiple different setups. Right now I’m currently setup with a druga foxy w/ zeus x rta. Also rocking a nord for my nic salts. Vaping has changed the game and i hope for every vapers sake that it doesn’t get banned with all the crazy stuff happening around the world

Welcome to the forum Ebrahim... i just joined today myself and already feel so welcomed by this lovely bunch of vapers!!!
Enjoy your stay here man.

Hwzt Forum.
I'm Gerrie........ (feels like a AA intriduction....)
Live in Rustenburg. Afrikaans speaking dude. (apology accepted).
Been vaping for 13 days non stop. Off stinkies now for 12 days. Previously smoking(vaping) Twisp Clearo but it did not tickle my taste buds. Bought a second hand Vapresso Revenger with a Zeus X dual RTA. Must say I LOVE this new experience and will do my best for this to last. Learning new tricks every day

Welcome to the forum @GerrieP
Well done on the 12 days off stinkies - that is a great achievement!!!!
Those first few weeks are the hardest I can remember.
Plain sailing from here.

Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along. We are very lucky to have so many experienced and helpful vapers here.

Howsit people,

Quit the stinkies on the 17 of July and never felt better. The biggest bonus for me is food tastes so much better now. I'd love to say there's a financial saving as well but i've been spending it all at Vape King lol :)

Welcome @Q9550
Congrats on the quitting of the stinkies!!! Great going!
Ya I hear you on the financial part - but it does settle down after a while - maybe a year or three ;-)
Lol

Enjoy the forum and your vaping journey

Welcome @Ebzsta7 - thanks for finding us after 4 years!
I too hold thumbs that the regulations are sensible
Enjoy your stay

Hey Fam, My name is David.

I am new to vaping and I absolutely love it!!

I'm currently using a Voopoo drag with a Peerless RDTA.

I only vape 0 nic juice, I enjoy the flavours and experience of vaping.

Welcome @Ebzsta7 - thanks for finding us after 4 years!
I too hold thumbs that the regulations are sensible
Enjoy your stay

I actually used ecigssa for lots of tips and tricks before but never got down to making an account.
Finally part of the community and it feels good to be here. Thanks

I actually used ecigssa for lots of tips and tricks before but never got down to making an account.
Finally part of the community and it feels good to be here. Thanks
Hope you will now come out of the shadows and share your experience and trails with the rest of us. That's what we are all about. We try, we fail, we win. We share and we all learn. Enjoy and welcome once again.

Regards

Hey Fam, My name is David.

I am new to vaping and I absolutely love it!!

I'm currently using a Voopoo drag with a Peerless RDTA.

I only vape 0 nic juice, I enjoy the flavours and experience of vaping.

Welcome to the forum @David_D
Thanks for joining up.
Lots of great info on here - and many experienced helpful vapers to be found on ECIGSSA
Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

If I may ask are you vaping zero nic because you weren't a smoker previously?

Welcome to the forum @David_D
Thanks for joining up.
Lots of great info on here - and many experienced helpful vapers to be found on ECIGSSA
Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

If I may ask are you vaping zero nic because you weren't a smoker previously?

hey, I'm attracted by the technology and I'm captivated by these amazing flavours.

This stage of vaping reminds me of the early cellular days when the likes of the Nokia 3330 were running the streets, so I'm super curious to see how this industry explodes and goes to the next level

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to join the ECIGSSA forum and the community. I will be glad to share with you the latest Aspire's news and products.
Please feel free to comment and give us some suggestions ;-)

Alyssa

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to join the ECIGSSA forum and the community. I will be glad to share with you the latest Aspire's news and products.

Alyssa

Welcome @AlyssaAspire
Looking forward to hearing more about the Aspire products in your subforum!
Enjoy your stay here with us

Hello Everyone!

Alyssa
Welcome to the forum @AlyssaAspire . Enjoy your stay. And now that I think about the Aspire nautilus mini was the reason I never :smoke: again and it started my MTL journey.

Last edited:
Back