iStick 50w - Ideas on Pricing and Expected Arrival?

UnholyMunk

Skin Basher
LV

Awards
Hey All,

Are any vendors thinking of stocking the iStick 50w and if so, how much will the local pricing be?

I know I've recently seen the 30w available at local vendors, but I want to know when we can expect the 50w?

TIA

It sounds like eciggies are probably getting and they looking at around R950. Well hopefully I am remembering correctly. ;)

Hey All,

Are any vendors thinking of stocking the iStick 50w and if so, how much will the local pricing be?

I know I've recently seen the 30w available at local vendors, but I want to know when we can expect the 50w?

TIA

This should be moved to Who Has Stock so that the vendors can reply ;)

Mods please move :D

I would also like to know the ETA and a ballpark price of the istick 50w. Can any vendors confirm this?

Our 50W iSticks are leaving from eleaf on Monday 09/02/2015 We should have them in stock mid to late that week.

Just ordered the Eleaf iStick 50W and the Aspire Atlantis Tank for about R1100 with shipping included. DHL estimated delivery date is this Thursday.

Screen_Shot_2015_02_10_at_1_22_38_AM.png

Just ordered the Eleaf iStick 50W and the Aspire Atlantis Tank for about R1100 with shipping included. DHL estimated delivery date is this Thursday.

Math doesn't add up. Current R/$ = 11.58

Your order is $114.8 = R1329.384 !

?

I love supporting the local boys but sometimes the margins are just a bit too high, and in this case I want it NOW lol, can't wait for them :)

Ooops, my Bad, I see that the order is for 2 of everything, so it's R664.7 per set. Not too shabby sir

Or isn't the subtotal price indicated unit price (EA), coz then the price is 1100-ish excluding coils? Eish Too tired to math at this time of the morning...

Or isn't the subtotal price indicated unit price (EA), coz then the price is 1100-ish excluding coils? Eish Too tired to math at this time of the morning...

You added the coils to the total when you shouldn't have. The amount for one Eleaf iStick 50W and the Aspire Atlantis tank is R1100.

I love supporting the local boys but sometimes the margins are just a bit too high, and in this case I want it NOW lol, can't wait for them :)

Well seeing that you ordered 2, can I get dibs on the spare 50W iStick;)?

Would you mind sharing where you ordered from?

Back