Jhb And Surrounds Vape Meet Round 3 : 5 April 2014 At Alibi

What date should the Vape Meet be

• Total voters
Challenge would be fastest to coil and wick a kf clone. Working on the reomiser is too easy. Speed capturing coil legs under the screws on a kayfun would be a fair challenge

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Challenge would be fasted to coil and wick a kf clone. Working on the reomiser is too easy. Speed capturing coil legs under the screws on a kayfun would be a fair challenge

There will be more people with a lot less hair trying to get those legs fastened at pace.

Challenge would be fasted to coil and wick a kf clone. Working on the reomiser is too easy. Speed capturing coil legs under the screws on a kayfun would be a fair challenge

No problem. I've had my fair share of Kayfun building. Only had the reo's for a month.

Great guys - I will bring a cleaned Ithaka next time and a judge committee will judge as follows:

1. time
2. looks
3. vape flavour
4. vape clouds
5. closest to the target resistance

@Smokyg is not just a master coil builder, but by looking around at all the master coil builders, I don't think anyone can build a coil and wick it, as fast as him. Maybe another competition next time round: FASTEST WORKING COIL & WICK ?

Haha, that sounds like a plan, its from building 3 to 6 coils a day for my dripper and Reinhardt's kayfun.. Im addicted to coil building! :)

Especially VK's quad slot kayfun's that gurgle and leak if not wicked properly..

Great guys - I will bring a cleaned Ithaka next time and a judge committee will judge as follows:

1. time
2. looks
3. vape flavour
4. vape clouds
5. closest to the target resistance

This could actually be a legitimate competition!

Yes @Matthee I do agree that he should get it.

@Smokyg only problem with flavour is that it is subjective. Agree on looks, target resistance, time and clouds though

Definitely I can vouch for that @Matthee ! Just to give you some more background: Late in the night with extremely poor lighting, I would just pass on to @Smokyg whatever dripper was in front of me, and @devdev will shout a command like "coil" or "rewick" please! within seconds it will be handed back to me and I would drip and vape away.

Yes @Matthee I do agree that he should get it.

@Smokyg only problem with flavour is that it is subjective. Agree on looks, target resistance, time and clouds though

Therefore a judging committee like at least 5 members and only 1 selected flavour decided by the majority of the judging committee

Awesome thanks guys! This is awesome being rewarded the medal! :) If @Reinhardt was there he should have also gotten one! Will get him to post more of his coils.

DSC_0342.jpg

And kids, this is how clouds are made.
(Why I could not make it to the meet)

Let me get this straight - there is a Maputo drift crew???

Back