Kanger Squonkbox?!

25R's are tougher than turds, just FYI.
I've run 0.14 on a real mech off a 25R and it was fine (will obviously affect number of cycles you get outta it)
Don't think i'd do that on a turd.

The dripmod will put out whatever voltage your battery is kicking out, but with a ceiling of 60W. which will be around 14A
I use the turds in the mech because of the higher mahs and I generally build around .3ohms that's not very high watts and the battery lasts longer before dropping voltage.
I like that they limited the power on the Dripmod makes it safer for people like me lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Used a friend's Dripbox for the first time last night now it is all I can think about :(

@Jan get urself one. For the price It's well worth the money

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

I've got a white one waiting for me since I had to sell my black one to a customer

Does anyone know what other mouth piece I can use with the Dripbox? I'm not really too fond of the one that it comes with.

Nothing i have found. Rather just get some BF atty's

The Hastur and Velocity are my favorites on the Dripbox

Does anyone know what other mouth piece I can use with the Dripbox? I'm not really too fond of the one that it comes with.
Problem is the mouthpiece is also the airflow control, so think you may battle to find something.

Not sure but Sir Vape has stock on Bottom Feed ready Velocity V2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I pull the trigger on this kit....

Been using subox mini and vtc mini for some time now, have had my eyes on the dripbox for a while now.

Is it worth venturing into?

Should I pull the trigger on this kit....

Been using subox mini and vtc mini for some time now, have had my eyes on the dripbox for a while now.

Is it worth venturing into?

If you're looking for amazing flavor with ultimate convenience and decent, but not competition-winning cloud production, then definitely. I can't see how any other set up besides a Reo with a top RDA can be better than this.

If you're looking for amazing flavor with ultimate convenience and decent, but not competition-winning cloud production, then definitely. I can't see how any other set up besides a Reo with a top RDA can be better than this.
Thanks for the info, my problem is....
My mate is down from UK, he was suppose to bring one down for me. He is now in mozam on a fishing holiday and only gets back Sunday next week. So no contact till he gets back, do I wait or just go buy one tomorrow?

Thanks for the info, my problem is....
My mate is down from UK, he was suppose to bring one down for me. He is now in mozam on a fishing holiday and only gets back Sunday next week. So no contact till he gets back, do I wait or just go buy one tomorrow?

Lol, i guess it depends on cost and budget. If you mean he is gifting you one then I'd say wait, but if you're paying then I'd say buy asap, they're available in SA at a good price. I see you're in Durban and E Cig Inn had them for R620. Also VapeClub at that price. Cheapest I've seen in SA.

IMG_20160423_114618.jpg

scratched the paint off with my fingernail.

Back