Kanger Subtank 22mm and Nano 18mm

VapingSquid

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Well it seemed inevitable that this would happen...

Just crazy considering I got my Subtank (25mm) a couple days ago :(

It seems the airflow control has been changed - more like the Atlantis now. The Orings are bulkier (should sort out the small leaking here and there) and the drip tip is more of a wide bore now.

Looks great, that 22mm does!

Attachments

• 10881983_407705066021371_1266022367_n.jpg
    10881983_407705066021371_1266022367_n.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 110
It does look great. The nano looks really interesting too

They should have released the 22mm first!

look like only the mini will be occ to rba coil and not the nano. correct ?

So glad I stopped myself from just buying this tank 2 days ago...Will definitely go for the 22mm now :)

If only that nano had RBA too....

Now we talking... a 22m Subtank! this i will but without a doubt! I knew this was coming... haha!

Also pretty bummed. The Subtank's draw is too tight and the build deck is sheet. I see they improved both in the mini. Whats interesting is the Subtank is no longer on the Kanger site, only the mini and the nano. Whats the odds of it being a limited run?

The best part of the Mini (22mm) is that it has the a larger juice capacity in RBA mode than the original - so you only lose 1.5ml in coil mode but you actually gain 0.3ml in RBA mode vs the original. This makes the 25mm SubTank mostly redundant to me personally, as I would run it in RBA mode most of the time. Also you don't need to replace the top section when switching between coil/RBA. Definitely a winner :rock:

ok so where can i buy my 22mm subtank from..... @vendors......

@PeterHarris
Good morning!
Please remember that retailers cant respond directly and promote their products in the general forums
Rather start a new thread in the "who has stock" forum in the retailer and vendor area

My initial thoughts on the SubTank Mini....1 hour of chain vaping later :D

Holy vooping crap it's fantastic :rock:

Amazing flavour, fantastic vapor production, nice airflow settings, and my Miss RTA for 2014/2015 (she's very pretty) ;)

Been using the RBA base exclusively (with the pre-installed 0.5 Ohm coil)...

On the smallest airflow setting (with a tighter driptip) it's a perfect mouth-to-lung machine too - the stock driptip is a bit wide open for MTL, but with the Taifun and mPT3 tips it's pefect! :D

Will do a full review after prolonged use...which, if initial performance is anything to go by, it will be full time :D

Might have to lie down a bit...think I starting to turn a wee bit silver :eek::p

Initial score: 10/10 ...let's see if this holds up over time ;)

After my experience with the Goblin on the Sigelei 100W+ and watching Rip's review of the Sub Tank Mini I decided to give both the full sized and Mini Sub Tank a go on the regulated device rather than on a Mech Mod... These are both excellent tanks! I would suggest that the Sub Tanks need a regulated device to find your sweet spot! Both tanks will go into rotation now that I have the most awesome Sigelei!

I'll start with the Goblin on the Sigelei 100+ (which will run out in an hour) and then switch to the Mini and keep the normal tank as back up! :rock:

SubTank 003.JPG

After my experience with the Goblin on the Sigelei 100W+ and watching Rip's review of the Sub Tank Mini I decided to give both the full sized and Mini Sub Tank a go on the regulated device rather than on a Mech Mod... These are both excellent tanks! I would suggest that the Sub Tanks need a regulated device to find your sweet spot! Both tanks will go into rotation now that I have the most awesome Sigelei!

I'll start with the Goblin on the Sigelei 100+ (which will run out in an hour) and then switch to the Mini and keep the normal tank as back up! :rock:

View attachment 20480

That Sigelei 100W+ seems to be treating you very well Rob :rock:
Always a sound investment with Sigelei it seems :D

Back