Kanger Subtank 22mm and Nano 18mm

Maybe it is just me but I am completely blown away with the Subtank Mini, like awestruck in fact. It started with the 1.2ohm coil and some Craft Vapour Pining Juliette. Flavour and vapour was in the stratosphere, airflow perfect at the widest setting and that pineapple and menthol… Mmmmmm Ohhh yeah complete explosion of flavour! Like I have never experienced it before with this juice even though it is my ADV.

Then watched Rip's vid on the RBA section and decided to give it a whirl… Gave it a good wash and chucked out the preinstalled coil. Plonked in a 26g spaced 0.7ohm 3mm id coil and wicked it with the cotton provided with the Subtank just for s**t's and giggles. Wicked it like a chop because I was struggling a bit with trying to get the cotton in properly so though "yeah, this is gonna taste like Grand Ma's ass…"

MIND BLOWN! It has been so epic, even at 35W she is running like a champ, not a dry hit in sight. Who would have thunk that a commercial setup like this would not only have amazing off the shelf coils like the OCC ones but when you rebuild it, it's even better. I mean every one goes on about "killer this" and "killer that" and for me personally, this kills my Lemo, billow, Aqua… In fact everything is dead. I went back to my Magma and chucked in some of the same juice with the same cotton just to compare and you know what. The Subtank mini killed that in terms of flavour.

So big ups to Kanger for ruining me when it comes to all my atties. This thing is the bomb!

Just read the rest of this thread...it's what we've all been saying this whole time :D
Really is a killer tank...best so far :rock:

anyone else notice that sometimes it leaks for no apparent reason? then after it'll go days without leaking... then all of a sudden it leaks again?

No leaks yet, but I've only had mine for a few days, so far so good.

@n0ugh7_zw not a single leak on my side either :D

Maybe one of your tank seals is a bit stuffed, try replacing them perhaps.
Or if it's leaking out the bottom then check the OCC/RBA if it may be leaking and replace/fix that ;)

I Think the cotton in my OCC coil has given out... Hence the leaks

@free3dom Just switched out to the RBA base. Flavour is better, but the draw is definitely tighter... Also found the real cause of my leak.
Condensation inside the AFC ring... which is highly odd, because i never, ever blow into the atomizer.

@free3dom Just switched out to the RBA base. Flavour is better, but the draw is definitely tighter... Also found the real cause of my leak.
Condensation inside the AFC ring... which is highly odd, because i never, ever blow into the atomizer.

Tighter draw than the OCC? That's very interesting - I've yet to try one :D

The condensation is very odd, especially if it happens with both the OCC and the RBA base. I've never had this at all, in fact I was curious about it the other day and stuffed the entire base full of tissue to see if there was any juice in there and the tissue came out dry :)

In my mind blowing would be the only way to get juice down there (besides leaking through the airflow hole). Are you using the stock drip tip? Maybe some juice is accumulating in the chimney and dripping down - but even then it should just land on the wick?!?

This is very mysterious o_O

Tighter draw than the OCC? That's very interesting - I've yet to try one :D

The condensation is very odd, especially if it happens with both the OCC and the RBA base. I've never had this at all, in fact I was curious about it the other day and stuffed the entire base full of tissue to see if there was any juice in there and the tissue came out dry :)

In my mind blowing would be the only way to get juice down there (besides leaking through the airflow hole). Are you using the stock drip tip? Maybe some juice is accumulating in the chimney and dripping down - but even then it should just land on the wick?!?

This is very mysterious o_O

It's the only explanation i can come up with. I'm using my stingray driptip. I didn't really care for the stock one. That said even using the stock one, I can see condensation in the chimney is an issue. But you're right, it should just flow back onto the coil, and get wicked up :p

It's the only explanation i can come up with. I'm using my stingray driptip. I didn't really care for the stock one. That said even using the stock one, I can see condensation in the chimney is an issue. But you're right, it should just flow back onto the coil, and get wicked up :p

Only thing I can think of doing is to completely disassemble everything...soak it in water for a bit and then put it all back together again - it's the vaping equivalent of turning it off and on again :p:D

Only thing I can think of doing is to completely disassemble everything...soak it in water for a bit and then put it all back together again - it's the vaping equivalent of turning it off and on again :p:D

True.... But you vastly underestimate the levels of my laziness

The condensation is normal. It happens because the cold air coming in is heated by the heat generated by the coil leaving moisture in the base.

The condensation is normal. It happens because the cold air coming in is heated by the heat generated by the coil leaving moisture in the base.

A tiny bit of moisture sure, but not anything that would leak out...that's a bit heavy for what should be accumulating in the base :D

So having never build a coil to speak of, I rebuilt a 1.2 ohm OOC coil today. Followed rips video, it took me about 3 min. 1.2 on the dot and vapes like a champ.
I love my subtanks.

Back