Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sharing this for whatever it's worth
Bev Maclean shared an update on Lift the ban on cigarette sales in South Africa Check it out and leave a comment:

spacer1.gif

Petition Update

spacer1.gif

CALLING ALL SMOKERS !!!

Hello all you fab smokers and smoker friends

Here is our chance to have our voices heard !

At 6pm tonight start flooding the president with our demands to have the ban lifted.

Members of the public can submit their questions to President Ramaphosa through the following:
Community Radio Toll free line:
0800 142 446
Social media using #PresidentialImbiz

President Cyril Ramaphosa will today, 01 July...

I'm sharing this for whatever it's worth
Bev Maclean shared an update on Lift the ban on cigarette sales in South Africa Check it out and leave a comment:

spacer1.gif

Petition Update

spacer1.gif

CALLING ALL SMOKERS !!!

Hello all you fab smokers and smoker friends

Here is our chance to have our voices heard !

At 6pm tonight start flooding the president with our demands to have the ban lifted.

Members of the public can submit their questions to President Ramaphosa through the following:
Community Radio Toll free line:
0800 142 446

Social media using #PresidentialImbiz

President Cyril Ramaphosa will today, 01 July...
I didn't even have any urge to listen to this. I switched off the radio.

I didn't even have any urge to listen to this. I switched off the radio.
It was the most .gov thing I ever witnessed, couldn't get the basics of teleconferencing working, massive feedback, massive distortion, and dropped calls. Not one question was answered in even the most basic coherent manner, and the fact that he isn't up to date on the medical literature was a mixture of disappointing and disturbing - I don't expect a leader to be an expert in all fields but I do expect a good jack of all trades. I switched off after the third question.

If you are waiting for a package...
Post Office delays due to level 3 lockdown
SANews 2 July 2020

If you’ve been waiting a long time for a parcel from the Post Office, the State-owned postal service says it is experiencing hold-ups due to COVID-19 restrictions.

“The SA Post Office would like to advise its customers that mail processing does not take place at the normal rate under lockdown 3 regulations, leading to delays, particularly in international items,” spokesperson Johan Kruger said.
https://mybroadband.co.za/news/government/358457-post-office-delays-due-to-level-3-lockdown.html

I really need help please

I asked my employer this morning about his results and he said its positive

I cant get hold of any hotline nrs they dont answer

We all still at work he is at work the whole day but in his office
I blocked of his office since monday

What to do

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

What to do

what the hell is he doing at work !

But i think I'm going to test myself tomorrow

What to do

Again no real concern about serious situations from the authorities. If I were you I'd be looking for a new employer if this is the level of concern shown for his employees. Not the easiest thing in the world at the moment, unfortunately.

Again no real concern about serious situations from the authorities. If I were you I'd be looking for a new employer if this is the level of concern shown for his employees. Not the easiest thing in the world at the moment, unfortunately.
I know that is the problem

Went to a memorial last night for one of our local police officers who passed away due to COVID. These guys do some amazing work with what they have to deal with, awesome seeing so many community members coming out in support of him.

B132F313-FEF0-47CB-B4A8-914471312E5F.jpeg

Went to a memorial last night for one of our local police officers who passed away due to COVID. These guys do some amazing work with what they have to deal with, awesome seeing so many community members coming out in support of him.

View attachment 199996

I know we all ***** and moan about the police, but the majority just want to protect the community. I have to say I've never had a bad experience with any police officer (at least since 1994)...

They must be furious about being tasked with enforcing the more ridiculous regulations instead of being allowed to do their real jobs.

What to do

You phone the health department, labour department or police untill you get an answer.

Alternatively you can stay at home as you do not feel safe at work.

What to do

On a serious note ...
Phone covid hot line or health department with regard to getting him removed.
As for the rest of you... ( i work for a big corporate comp... and we follow the rules with over compliancy ) its only required to have yourself tested if you feeling ill or if you have been in close contact with effected person for longer than 15min at one time. Maintain 1.5 to 2m distance from each other at all times and do not use same stationary ... lastly sanitize often... ( do this until he is removed.. )

On a serious note ...
Phone covid hot line or health department with regard to getting him removed.
As for the rest of you... ( i work for a big corporate comp... and we follow the rules with over compliancy ) its only required to have yourself tested if you feeling ill or if you have been in close contact with effected person for longer than 15min at one time. Maintain 1.5 to 2m distance from each other at all times and do not use same stationary ... lastly sanitize often... ( do this until he is removed.. )
Ok but can i go and test myself to be sure for the sake of my family

Ok but can i go and test myself to be sure for the sake of my family

Sure bud... not sure about the costs and if you have a medical aid the will cover it... just check... good luck bud

Sure bud... not sure about the costs and if you have a medical aid the will cover it... just check... good luck bud
Thanks will do tomorrow at dischem drive thru R850

Back