Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Virus out of control in the UK so as from Thursday England go back into national full lockdown initially for 4 weeks but last time it was initially 3 weeks but ended up being over 3 months!:ambulance::cop:

low_Fits%20You_cover.jpg

FNB warns of ‘screen scraping’ scam targeting customers
''Shunmugam said there are various examples of screen-scraping, but possibly the most widely used is when a third party, like an online payment service provider or a digital budgeting app, gets customers to enter their online banking details to access their banking profiles and complete a purchase for them, or provide them with information or guidance about their financial habits.''
https://businesstech.co.za/news/ban...am-targeting-customers/?utm_source=newsletter

FNB warns of ‘screen scraping’ scam targeting customers
''Shunmugam said there are various examples of screen-scraping, but possibly the most widely used is when a third party, like an online payment service provider or a digital budgeting app, gets customers to enter their online banking details to access their banking profiles and complete a purchase for them, or provide them with information or guidance about their financial habits.''
https://businesstech.co.za/news/ban...am-targeting-customers/?utm_source=newsletter

Within minutes of paying for an online vape order, using Instant EFT, I received an email from FNB warning me of the danger.

How does one pay then?

Payfast:
I could deposit money into a Payfast account, but a year or so ago, there were problems with Payfast accepting payments for anything to do with vaping. And if that happens again? I would then have to fight with Payfast for a withdrawal of funds in my Paypal account. Has anyone ever done this?

EFT:
The safest, but then one has to wait until funds have cleared before the order is dispatched.

Snapscan or Zapper:
The best - when you can fnd someone who offers it!

Within minutes of paying for an online vape order, using Instant EFT, I received an email from FNB warning me of the danger.

How does one pay then?

Payfast:
I could deposit money into a Payfast account, but a year or so ago, there were problems with Payfast accepting payments for anything to do with vaping. And if that happens again? I would then have to fight with Payfast for a withdrawal of funds in my Paypal account. Has anyone ever done this?

EFT:
The safest, but then one has to wait until funds have cleared before the order is dispatched.

Snapscan or Zapper:

Honestly? Most ways are unsafe. Got my card cloned, not even using the chip (I dont tap), but luckily my card has a R1 limit on web purchases, and the person tried to buy something off an app and it got declined, the only way they got this done is by reading the chip (it has the CVV numbers in it).

October the 3rd 2018 - Brother in law's party at Greensleeves JHB
''Earl Aryanto thanks one of his knights for his bravery defending the Baronies .
IMG-20190605-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
MultiChoice is very greedy and disliked, which will come back to bite it – Analyst
MultiChoice did not directly respond to Gilmour’s statement that the company is greedy and disliked.

A MultiChoice spokesperson told MyBroadband it is not their policy to comment on the personal views of third parties, including market commentators and analysts.
https://mybroadband.co.za/news/broa...to-bite-it-analyst.html?utm_source=newsletter

November petrol prices
  • Petrol 95: 27 cents per litre decrease;
  • Petrol 93: 27 cents per litre decrease;
  • Diesel 0.05%: 12 cents per litre decrease;
  • Diesel 0.005%: 11 cents per litre decrease;
  • Illuminating Paraffin: 15 cents per litre increase

I know most of us is into ''kaalvoet, shorts en t hemp''
But when we dress up , we do .
HERE IS SOME POINTERS what NOT to wear
[things to avoid / pass to the garden dude's direction.]

Embroidery on Clothing - you are not a cowboy , country singer or matador , if it's the POLO logo it is fine , nothing extra.
Chain Wallets- unless you are the biker / outlaw type , it may deter tsotsi's but does nothing for style.

Man bun -a traditional haircut in Medieval Japan – most commonly used by Samurai .The man bun has garnered a reputation of belonging to pretentious, overly-sensitive men.
Skinny jeans -Throw away and pick something that matches your body type.
Track suits -Unless you are going for a run or looking to get some exercise in, forgo it entirely.
Sagging pants - [Something I detest] -Prisoners were not given belts, resulting in sagging trousers and a habit carried on by these men well after their release.
Worn-Out Belts - Leather belts get worn out after a while thanks to the constant pressure inflicted by the buckle. It's important to keep up with a fresh new belt because if not, people will notice .
Popped collars -You know it if you've seen Scarface. Popped collars were staples of the 1980s… but not anymore , so keep those collars beneath the jacket.

Last edited:
'After six months of talking with the private sector and banking institutions, government is now in talks with pension fund managers around possible infrastructure investment in the country, says Dr Kgosientsho Ramokgopa, head of the Investment and Infrastructure Office in the Presidency.''

...And THAT ,ladies and gentlemen, is why Aryanto resigned his job - I just KNEW this was going to happen.

Had a visit tonight from a great friend and it changed my whole year, a present that I do not have enough words to say thank you for!
5A66E7DD-29FB-4D2E-B78A-B75D798F2049.jpeg
The “Ice Queen” now lives under my roof! There are no words to describe the feeling, thank you again @antonherbst , can’t wait to get a build going and I will pamper her and enjoy the company for years to come.

How does one pay then?

Payfast:

EFT:

Snapscan or Zapper:
If I’m not mistakes @JurgensSt at inkd vapor offers zapper.

Back