Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are vaccinated, Discovery is giving you Vitality points equal to 25 days of exercise
https://www.businessinsider.co.za/d...s-for-covid-19-vaccinations-in-october-2021-9
9 Sept. 2021
  • Discovery Vitality members who have been vaccinated against Covid-19 will receive 2,500 Vitality points.
  • That is the equivalent of 25 days worth of exercise.
  • The points are due to be allocated in October.
... The details will be sent to members next month, Discovery said in a statement, but its members need to take no action: those who have been vaccinated will automatically receive their points.

You can earn 100 Vitality points per day by doing standard exercise, Discovery says, so the vaccination allocation is equal to 25 days of exercise...

https://www.news24.com/news24/south...art-south-african-trials-on-children-20210909

Covid-19 vaccine: Sinovac to start South African trials on children
  • The first Covid-19 vaccine trials in children start on Friday.
  • Sinovac will start investigating the efficacy of their two-dose vaccine on children.
  • 2 000 South African children will be enrolled in the phase three trials.
I have mates in Dubai that have recently had their THIRD Sinovac shot ... is SA only going for two?

Seems like the vaccine party is over, was the tenth person served this morning (compared to being number 80 at the same site and time the first time) and one of two actually at the site. They have halved the amount of nurse stations and combined the admin room with the vaccine site. You can even choose J&J now.

Anyways I've had the SARS and now I'm fully vaxxed, I can relax for a couple months, hopefully my body understands by now how to deal with thius.

Seems like the vaccine party is over, was the tenth person served this morning (compared to being number 80 at the same site and time the first time) and one of two actually at the site. They have halved the amount of nurse stations and combined the admin room with the vaccine site. You can even choose J&J now.

Anyways I've had the SARS and now I'm fully vaxxed, I can relax for a couple months, hopefully my body understands by now how to deal with thius.
Also had my second shot today but it was a lot busier than when I went the first time. Staff was still efficient but there were lots of people

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

How SA's digital vaccine certificates will look – roughly – and what will get them revoked
https://www.businessinsider.co.za/s...tes-and-the-who-guidelines-behind-them-2021-9
10 Sept. 2021

• South Africans will have access to digital vaccine certificates within weeks, health minister Joe Phaahla said on Friday.
  • He didn't provide detail, but said the South African initiative is in line with a World Health Organisation plan for standardised certificates.
  • That would mean certificates that capture batch numbers for the Covid-19 vaccine the holder received, which can be verified by a third party.
  • It would also make the certificates capable of being revoked if a vaccine batch is later found to have been faulty.
upload_2021-9-11_9-26-36.png

Not being reported of course, is the worldwide protests happening in France, UK, Germany, Lithuania, Netherlands, Greece, Oz, Canada, well everywhere.

People are tired of this demolition of the world economy and democracy. Sick and tired of the propaganda being spewed at them constantly by those that refuse to see further than their nose.

But maybe, just maybe, this spineless madness is coming to a close, slowly.

Quick glance from the first of August 2021. We are currently on the "two steps forward, one step back" scenario, but the curve is going down slowly but steadily with an apparent pattern forming week by week. Hopefully we can keep to this trend as over a longer period of time it will be a downwards graph all the way which is exactly what we want to see.

upload_2021-9-12_13-51-52.png

Last edited:
President to address us at 8 tonight

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
1fc4dfa87d73519d8987d176a424a20a.jpg

Can buy booze on a Friday

Curfew from 23:00-0400

Indoor gatherings at 250 people and outdoor 500 people.

Not much else of importance.

Funerals are still limited at 50 people.

End of July one of my wife's housefriends from her childhood passed away due to Covid. The "funeral" was held at his favourite bar because more people were allowed. They just called it a Rememberance.

I can see that is going to get more popular with more people allowed in bars than at funerals.

Back