Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ARYANTO
I'm glad to be able to comment on this, as I also appeared here during the mosquito infestation. I regret posting for vape juice straight off the bat, without introducing myself.
I hope that one day I can prove that I'm not a mosquito and maybe level up to something more :)
I have been a bit of a lurker on this site for over a year now to look at reviews on mods and tanks...Because I've made terrible choices in the past, haha but reading reviews helped me immensely and since then I've made way better choices. Chanelr reviews was my prime lurk spot at times too.
So I joined the forum and now I find myself reading forums for hours at end and have learnt so much already in my short time here. It's been amazing. I've also only encountered the nicest humans on here and love what I see. I'm actually really excited to grow my knowledge and hopefully one day I can provide some insight to someone else.
I've definitely decided to do some DIY cos with this community and the forums, I've realised it's not as terrifying as I once thought it to be. So thank you for that too.

I'm sorry if any of my actions have offended or upset anyone. I promise I come in peace ❤️

Last edited:
I listened to the first ten minutes. I will listen to it again later. When I have less movement around me.
I just realized something.
Does this virus seem to have less effect in areas with better air quality?

Haven't watched the video but my own opinion on air quality vs Covid-19.

Air quality doesn't have a direct effect on the virus. Appart from its effect on the immune system thats already mentioned, places with bad air quality are also highly populated and social distancing is therefore more difficult.

You can bring in some exceptions like Mpumalanga an Limpopo. With all the coal mines and power plants there they have been proven to have some of the worst air quality in the world. Yet they have the lowest counts of Covid-19 in the country. Its all about social distancing.

Last edited:
Haven't watched the video but my own opinion on air quality vs Covid-19.

Air quality doesn't have a direct effect on the virus. Appart from its effect on the immune system thats already mentioned, places with bad air quality are also highly populated and social distancing is therefore more difficult.

You can bring in some exceptions like Mpumalanga an Limpopo. With all the coal mines and power plants there they have been proven to have some of the worst air quality in the world. Yet they have the lowest counts of Covid-19 in the country. Its all about social distancing.

I would like to compare a certain areas population to infection rate. I haven't found much info on it so I got some homework set out for me.
All the info we got so far is also not that clear cut. There are alot of exceptions to the rule when it comes to this pandemic.
I will eventually draw up a chart. Just don't know when.:zplayita:

Walking up and down and around the garden is a lot tougher thank walking around our neighbourhood. It at least I am listening to my music and getting some exercise.
Walk.jpg

Went for something more traditional today
The humble chicken curry bunny chow
With a side of vinagery carrot and chilli salad
Some curried chillies
And vinegar chillies

And last but not least you gotta have 'a tumbler of mindrel' with it

PSX_20200426_170327.jpg

I listened to the first ten minutes. I will listen to it again later. When I have less movement around me.
I just realized something.
Does this virus seem to have less effect in areas with better air quality?

Ok. I watched it completely.
They have a few good points then they have skipped more good points.
Their issue is the hospital's is getting empty, there's less infection etc.
I would have an issue too if my work got less.
In my opinion they going about this thing wrong. The issue they have the most trouble with is , and they're not saying this outright...this whole phenomenon is being managed wrong.
If they're workload is getting less then I think they should go help out at another hospital where they're needed.
So I'm still not totally sold on what they're suggesting.

You should try and plot a route that draws a funny picture :)

Or a mod and Atty.
We can guess every day what mod you walked

I would if I could but the route is pretty much the only route I can take around the house and up the driveway! :p

Some curried chillies
And vinegar chillies

View attachment 195015

Mindrel.... Lol.. . Lol... On the floor lol

I hope its not less sugar mindrel..... OG all the way... I rather pay R14 a litre og than have that less sugar cr#p

I hope its not less sugar mindrel..... OG all the way... I rather pay R14 a litre og than have that less sugar cr#p
I don't do cooldrinks due to that bro. It's a good thing they did it or if have around 5ltrs coke a day still.
If I find a cooldrink with sugar brand doesn't matter, I'll take it.

Yeah. I buy the small glass bottles. Those are still proper sugar so far.
Works out to like 10 bucks each but the satisfaction makes it worth it.
Plus I only have a bottle every few days. Have cut down on soft drinks alot. Even vodka goes down on the rocks now

Some curried chillies
And vinegar chillies

View attachment 195015

Oh my goodness. That looks delicious. Definitely having major fomo. Off to the shops tomo to buy all the goodies for a winning lunch

I would like to apologize on my part for coming to the forum and posting for help on the juice front. I am guilty of that and I have no problem in owning up to that.

But, with my desperation to find juice, I found this forum and has opened up my eyes tremendously to vaping. Just over a week ago I did not know what the forum is about and that is why I posted. I came to learn that this forum is much more than just "I need juice" or "I need coils", etc... I have learned a lot by just reading all the post and have come to realize that this is an awesome group of people. I am not one to join a forum, but I am definitely going to stick around around this one. I like what I see and still have a tone to learn so that one day I may also contribute...

So I hope more will realize how great this forum is and not just ask for something straight of the bat like I did. I apologize for that.

I take my atty off to you for your sincere apology @mstrauss003 and we welcome you with open arms!

Hands with hearts.jpg

Yeah. I buy the small glass bottles. Those are still proper sugar so far.
Works out to like 10 bucks each but the satisfaction makes it worth it.
Plus I only have a bottle every few days. Have cut down on soft drinks alot. Even vodka goes down on the rocks now
Guys what's wrong ? COCA COLA is the only thing that works with vodka , brandy , night cap , etc - full sugar .

Guys what's wrong ? COCA COLA is the only thing that works with vodka , brandy , night cap , etc - full sugar .

Full sugar yes, for when I do drink coke.
But I enjoy my brandy and vodka neat these days.
Cool sip on the rocks is all I need.

Back