Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are just still too many cases for this thing to be over. I wonder how many excess deaths since Jan, I will bet many are unreported Covid 19

Covid-19 daily dashboard coming to end - but positive infection estimates still published weekly
Health Minister Robin Swann said that the Test, Trace and Protect Strategy involving a more proportionate and targeted approach to test and trace took effect on April 22.

He said this decision prompted a review of the data and analyses.

The review found that changes to testing policy and behaviour mean daily totals of reported COVID-19 cases no longer provide a comprehensive indication of prevalence in the community.

In a statement the Department of Health said that following a review of the published data, it has been decided that the daily dashboard of COVID-19 statistics will cease to be published after this Friday, 20 May.
That will be for Ireland. We still got a bit to go.

Don't believe the stats in general any more. Had it now for the second time, but probably the third, first time I have been fairly but low presenting symptomatic, my nose was on fire and would not stop running in the first few days, infected my GF, her sister, their neighbour and two of my own family members, all had a steady 3-5 days incubation period after contact with me. Doctor said it didn't seem like covid, so I didn't get tested, the one family member did, they were positive, the other one was negative, potentially only 1 out of 6 infections were "recorded".

Don't believe the stats in general any more. Had it now for the second time, but probably the third, first time I have been fairly but low presenting symptomatic, my nose was on fire and would not stop running in the first few days, infected my GF, her sister, their neighbour and two of my own family members, all had a steady 3-5 days incubation period after contact with me. Doctor said it didn't seem like covid, so I didn't get tested, the one family member did, they were positive, the other one was negative, potentially only 1 out of 6 infections were "recorded".
Unfortunately many GPs are misleading people. I just had a patient this morning whose GP told him that "we don't test for covid anymore!!!". Speedy recovery sir!

Unfortunately many GPs are misleading people. I just had a patient this morning whose GP told him that "we don't test for covid anymore!!!". Speedy recovery sir!
Thank you, I kicked it in a few days with no issues, touch wood this virus was just not meant for me, both times have been pretty uneventful but my one family member is still coughing a month later, and the neighbour has developed heart rhythm issues.
*edit a nurse I know has developed really bad memory issues. And my friend who caught it on holiday has the persistent brain fog

Thank you, I kicked it in a few days with no issues, touch wood this virus was just not meant for me, both times have been pretty uneventful but my one family member is still coughing a month later, and the neighbour has developed heart rhythm issues.
*edit a nurse I know has developed really bad memory issues. And my friend who caught it on holiday has the persistent brain fog
and I had the absolute displeasure of talking to someone yesterday who still believes covid isn't real...

Back