Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I felt like the weirdo just now.

I was the only person in spar with a mask on and was on the receiving end of some serious sideways looks!

Weird!
One day, a long, long time ago, long before masks were compulsory, I had to go to the Police Station and I wore a mask. And I got plenty of sideways looks!!!

Not quite too sure how to react to that post ... Is that a complication caused by Covid or his Congestive Heart Failure Exacerbation or related Hospitalisation ... certainly the drugs used to treat the secondary conditon ,,, (Cortisone and Prednisone), have some interesting "side effects" on scar tissue :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not quite too sure how to react to that post ... Is that a complication caused by Covid or his Congestive Heart Failure Exacerbation or related Hospitalisation ... certainly the drugs used to treat the secondary conditon ,,, (Cortisone and Prednisone), have some interesting "side effects" on scar tissue :rolleyes:
Also not too sure about the info.

I think if they mentioned this like a year ago, more would have got the jab.

It’s a very rare autoimmune condition… May have been triggered by covid 19. The heart failure may have worsened the local condition of the scrotum through the oedema (swelling) which distends the skin further and may cause it to break.

New Zeeland has seen a major spike in cases this year... my sister is over there and she let me know this morning that she tested positive... and yet, a year ago she was so proud of their country not enforcing wearing masks in public...

1657293267522.png

China’s zero tolerance against Covid-19 seemed to be optimal​

''a panel of experts, on a webinar convened by Higher Education Media Services, attempted to answer the underlying and pertinent question: “Is the Covid-19 pandemic over?”
Following the re-emergence of Monkeypox and an outbreak of hepatitis among children in several Western countries, a further question arises: Has Covid-19 opened a Pandora’s box?
Covid-19 has been dubbed a “clever” virus. Scientists have been astounded by its ability to spawn many variants, each with a large number of mutations. While this is a concern in itself, scientists are worried about linkages with other pathogens lurking in the shadows.''

Back