Looking For An Original Kayfun Lite Or Russian 91.

Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Does anyone have stock of the originals, or know where I can source one reliably from overseas. I am just tired of dealing with all the issues with these clones which are really a hit or miss thing. I can't be bothered with the frustration, and would rather have the peace of mind knowing that the original equipment is built to spec.

Thanks in advance ;)

Does anyone have stock of the originals, or know where I can source one reliably from overseas. I am just tired of dealing with all the issues with these clones which are really a hit or miss thing. I can't be bothered with the frustration, and would rather have the peace of mind knowing that the original equipment is built to spec.

Thanks in advance ;)
try the manufacturer, Svoemesto. Dont know if they ship to SA, but its likely

try the manufacturer, Svoemesto. Dont know if they ship to SA, but its likely

Thanks bro, I may be wrong, but it seems as though they don't ship to SA.

Thanks @Tom, perhaps they can make a plan for me :rolleyes:

75 euros is still R1091.43 then atleast R500 shipping. it is still very pricey I think

75 euros is still R1091.43 then atleast R500 shipping. it is still very pricey I think

It does cost a fair bit more, but when you consider that it's really just a tool which serves an important function, well to me anyway,and is designed to be taken apart and re-assembled on a regular basis. The materials and quality are hugely important, aside from the aesthetics.

Not that it needs saying, but I'll say it anyway. Sometimes... going cheap is not the best option in the long run.

Agreed @Alex

If local retailers stocked the originals and the clones, I would definitely buy the originals.

But the hassle and ordering internationally makes it simpler for me to just support the local retailers.

If I knew exactly what I wanted (which is part of the problem for me) then I would order the original internationally.

I have an Orignal Russian 91 coming from http://www.vapordna.com/ $92.50 Shipping $45 but have a second coming for a mate so we shared shipping costs!

Unfortunately their tracking system they are using doesn't really work so I have no idea when it's gonna arrive! :oops:

Back